Founded in 2009, engage:BDR is a leading cross-device Video and Display advertising solution provider. We were one of the first publisher-direct online media companies to develop performance-focused solutions for Display marketers, and have channeled that success into a full, omni-channel tech stack serving both publishers and advertisers. Known for our expert team and vast reach, we have been ranked #1 across the entire Display ad ecosystem by comScore, with 97% penetration of the United States, and have recently climbed through the Top 20 Video entities.
In 2014, we began our pivot to move from 85% Display ad revenues to 85% Video revenues- a shift closely mirroring the growth in user consumption of the medium as well as marketer interest in it. In 2015, we achieved this goal. Today, engage:BDR offers premium, exclusive, and incremental Video ad units and monetization solutions for media owners and direct, top-tier publishers. We have pioneered OutStream ad formats with premium partners on both the publisher and advertiser side, with hundreds of publishers now monetizing their non-Video content through the units. We auction an average of 5 BN daily Video opportunities across our RTB ecosystem, First-Impression Marketplace, and are currently inviting advertiser-direct demand partners (DSPs) to join via openRTB integrations.
engage:BDR is very actively involved in the AdTech and MarTech industries. We are contributing members of the private Anti-Malware and Anti-Fraud Working Groups, under the IAB/TAG umbrella, and spearheaded writing of the mission statement for the Anti-Fraud Group. Additionally, we produce and publish trade-focused and thought-leading content across most major publications in our space, with the aim of contributing best practices and learnings to help the industry continue to evolve and create sustainability. engage:BDR is yearly third-party audited by BPA Worldwide and certified against all relevant IAB, 3MS, and QAG standards.
- Company Name:engage:BDR
- CEO Name:Ted Dhanik
Headquarters:9000 Sunset Blvd. Fifth Floor West Hollywood, CA 90069 United States of America
Office Locations:HQ: West Hollywood.
Connected TV, Desktop Display, Mobile Display, Desktop Video
Ad Network, Ad Technology Provider, Demand Side Platform, Other, Retargeting
- Headline:Display and Video solution provider: Multi-Platform
- Self / Managed Service:Managed Service
- IndustriesAutomotive, Clothing & Fashion, Consumer Packaged Goods, Education, Energy and Utilities, Entertainment, Financial Services, Food & Beverage, Gaming, Government & Politics, Health & Beauty, Healthcare, Non-Profit, Retail, Sports, Technology, Telecommunications, Travel & Leisure, eCommerce
- Key DifferentiatorHuge reach (500 MM Monthly Global Uniques and 97% penetration of US internet users), premium cross-device display and video inventory direct from comScore Top 1000 publishers, data layering to hit the right person at the right place and time
- Owned / Operated Propertiesengagebdr.com
State of Mind Targeting
Browser and OS Targeting
Cross-Device Household Targeting
- Data PartnersDatonics, Neustar, Liveramp
- Ad Verification / Brand Safety / Measurement / Viewability PartnersForensiq, White Ops
- Mobile App Install Tracking PartnersMobileApp Tracking by TUNE, Kochava, AppsFlyer
- 6650078 Global Rank
- 1940568 United States
- 2.75k Estimated Visits
- 500M display total monthly uniques
- 30B display total monthly impressions