Riviera Broadcasting, LLC is owner and operator of radio stations in Phoenix, AZ including Power 98.3 / 101.9 (KKFR-FM), 95.1 / 94.9 The Oasis (KOAI-FM), and Hot 97.5 / 103.9 (KMVA-FM / KEXX-FM). The group is headed by veteran broadcast executive Michael Cutchall, President and CEO, and Jose Rodiles, COO.
With a focus on ‘live and local’, Hot 97.5/103.9,Trending Radio engages listeners with the hottest music from artists such as Katy Perry, Maroon 5, Imagine Dragons, Bruno Mars, and more plus the latest trending news and entertainment from around the Valley and the country. Listeners can now enjoy Hot 97.5 / 103.9 right from their mobile devises simply by downloading the free “Trending Radio” app.
95.1 & 94.9 The Oasis is the only place in the Valley to find “Songs that make you feel good” from artist such as Billy Joel, Madonna, Lionel Richie, Adele, Michael Buble, Kelly Clarkson, Elton John, Whitney Houston, The Eagles, Mariah Carey, and Phil Collins. 95.1 & 94.9 The Oasis promises 50 minutes of music every hour.
Power 98.3 has been serving the Phoenix valley for over 20 years as the only rhythmic contemporary hit radio station. Power 98.3 offers listeners Hip Hop and R&B and provides advertisers a multiethnic audience that mirrors the diverse Phoenix market.
- Company Name:97. 5 Hot 103.9
Headquarters:4745 N.7th Street | Suite 410 Phoenix, AZ 85014
Desktop Display, Social, Desktop Video
- Headline:Trending Radio
- Self / Managed Service:Managed Service
- IndustriesEntertainment, Telecommunications
- Key DifferentiatorAdvertise With Us Advertising With Us The Riviera Broadcasting difference! – we serve your ad to thousands of UNIQUE visitors every 24 hours. When other sites sell you banners, they may state that your banners get 1000 views per day, but your ad may get shown multiple times to the same person, reducing your reach and value significantly. Our advertising system ensures that each visitor gets shown your ad in the most active areas of the page. We offer two positions: “RICH MEDIA” or “FOOTER DISPLAY”. Our creative department is “In House” which enables us to provide you with custom advertising options like: Streaming ads, Video ads, Sponsorship opportunities, advertorials and many others. Our ads are designed to be combined with high traffic content areas. This provides the user with a friendly, non-intrusive, effective ad space. We track all of our ads for user interaction AND impressions. Technical specifications: Ads should be 300×250 tall, 1MB or less and may be in GIF, JPG or Flash file formats(SWF,FLV). Flash files should not pop up or pop under additional windows. (Flash advertising is not automated, please contact us for details.) How Often Will My Banner Be Seen? The number of times your banner ad is displayed is known as the number of Impressions it has made. We LIMIT the number of ads we display to 15 in our Rich Media area and 9 in our Footer Display. The ads rotate based on page views. All of the ads are ROS (Run Of Site). This guarantees that your ad will get the MAXIUM views per day. This number is based on our site traffic. Our ads typically have a click through rate of 0.5% to 2%, but this may vary based on the freshness of your ad (we suggest updating your ad at least once every 2 weeks). How Will I Know How My Banner Is Doing? You will be provided with statistics for all of your advertisements. Total impressions, total click-throughs, and any other statistics are included for each banner. How Do I Start? Fill out the form below and we will have one of our friendly sales associates contact you in regards to your request.
- Owned / Operated Propertiesmy1039phoenix.com
- 3.95k display total monthly uniques
- 11.7k display total monthly impressions
- 7.37k mobile total monthly uniques
- 13.8k mobile monthly overall impressions
Advertising on 97. 5 Hot 103.9 will allow you to reach consumers in industries or verticals such as Entertainment, Telecommunications.
They are headquartered at 4745 N.7th Street | Suite 410 Phoenix, AZ 85014, and have 3 advertising & marketing contacts listed on Thalamus.