Launched in 2008 by DGTL Media Pvt Ltd., Ad Magnet is today the largest Indian digital property and 5th largest digital property overall (comScore Dec 2011) serving the Indian market. Ad Magnet currently reaches 25.9 million unique users or more than 55% of all internet users in India. This means advertisers can use Ad Magnet to reaches more people than the top 10 english print dailies (IRS Q4 2011).
Ad Magnet is backed by Sequoia Capital, a leading venture capital firm in India whose investments include Applabs, First Source, Cafe Coffee Day, Global Logic, Indiatimes, Travelguru and Shaadi.com. Globally, Sequoia Capital has been an early investor in leading technology and internet companies such as Google, Yahoo, Apple, Oracle, Cisco, Paypal and Youtube.
- Company Name:AdMagnet
- Parent Company Name:DGTL Media - CLOSED
Office Locations:HQ: Mumbai.
Mobile Display, Desktop Display, Desktop Video
Ad Network, Demand Side Platform, Retargeting
- Headline:Ad Network & Demand Side Platform: India, Multi-Platform
- Key Differentiator25.9 million unique users or more than 55% of all internet users in India, 2.5 Billion Impressions per month.
- Owned / Operated Propertiesadmagnet.com
Behavioral, Contextual, Remarketing, Frequency Capping, Click Capping, Geotargeting
- Approved 3rd Party Ad Serving / Rich Media VendorsSizmek - http://www.sizmek.com
- 2.5B display total monthly impressions
Advertising on AdMagnet will allow you to reach consumers in industries or verticals such as ; you can target them with parameters such as: Behavioral, Contextual, Remarketing, Frequency Capping, Click Capping, Geotargeting.
They have 5 advertising & marketing contacts listed on Thalamus.