Adquant by Kenshoo is a social advertising software platform focused on delivering the best-in-class solutions for gaming companies and mobile app developers. Adquant by Kenshoo is deployed by leading performance advertisers globally including William Hill, Playtech, eToro, Win.com and Komli Media. Currently, 1 in 5 of the top 50 grossing apps on Facebook are running campaigns through Adquant by Kenshoo
Adquant by Kenshoo is an official Facebook Preferred Marketing Developer (PMD).
- Company Name:Adquant
- Parent Company Name:acquired by Kenshoo
Headquarters:3450 Sacramento Street San Francisco, CA 94118 United States
Mobile Display, Social
Ad Network, Facebook FMP
- Headline:Mobile Ad Network: Adquant is a social and mobile advertising software platform
- IndustriesMobile App Installs
- Key DifferentiatorDeveloped in 2009 as the internal technology solution for Adotomi, one of the first Facebook PMDs, the Adquant platform has been market-proven by the most demanding Facebook advertisers. Adquant was acquired by Kenshoo, the global leader in predictive marketing software and Facebook sPMD, in September 2014 and continues to deliver best-in-class SaaS solutions for gaming and mobile app developers. Adquant is deployed by leading advertisers globally with active campaigns running in over 100 countries. 1 in 5 of the top 50 grossing apps on Facebook are running campaigns on Adquant. Adquant customers include Win.com, William Hill, Matomy Social, eToro and more. Adquant is a next generation platform that is built on Holistic Optimization, empowering advertisers to apply sophisticated algorithms for the improvement of all parts of their advertising programs.
- Mobile App Install Tracking PartnersMobileApp Tracking by TUNE, Kochava, AppsFlyer
- 1M mobile total monthly uniques
- 10B mobile monthly overall impressions
They are headquartered at 3450 Sacramento Street San Francisco, CA 94118 United States, and have 4 advertising & marketing contacts listed on Thalamus.