Affectv are industry leaders in personalising new customer acquisition at scale. UK headquartered technology company operating in multiple markets.
We use unique data to find the most valuable new customers for brands, then engage them with the most relevant creative and a personalised message.
Being the largest aggregators of browse, search and share data in the UK, we see and understand key insights that inform both the identifying of prospects, and the tailoring of the ads in real time.
Finalist - Best Use of Creativity, and Most Effective use of Data, The Drum Digital Trading Awards 2017
Winner - Top 100 European Startups, Wired 2014
Winner - The UK’s Most Promising Internet Company, First Tuesday 2014
Finalist - UK Top Tech5 company, The Next Web 2014
Finalist - Best AdOps team, The Drum Digital Trading Award 2014
Winner - Digital Business of the Year, Startups Awards 2013
Winner - Innovative Business of the Year, Startups Awards 2013
Accelerate 250 Member - UK's fastest growing businesses 2013
- Company Name:Affectv
Headquarters:Black and White Building 74 Rivington Street London, London EC2A 3AY United Kingdom
Desktop Display, Mobile Display
Ad Network, Ad Technology Provider, Demand Side Platform
- Headline:We find and deliver new customers for brands through personalised advertising.
- IndustriesClothing & Fashion, Retail, Technology, Travel & Leisure
- Key DifferentiatorProgrammatic technologies were supposed to make advertising easier - but they’ve often made things more complex instead: DMP, DSP, DCO - Ad tech is drowning in hype, acronyms and poorly integrated software. In the end, what really matters is finding new consumers - real people - and converting them into customers. Affectv was founded as the simple way to help brands do just that.
- Owned / Operated Propertiesaffec.tv, affectv.com
- Mobile App Install Tracking PartnersKochava
- 147431 Global Rank
- 33048 United Kingdom
- 783k Estimated Visits
United Arab Emirates19.56%
Advertising on Affectv will allow you to reach consumers in industries or verticals such as Clothing & Fashion, Technology, Travel & Leisure, Retail.
They are headquartered at Black and White Building 74 Rivington Street London, London EC2A 3AY United Kingdom, and have 20 advertising & marketing contacts listed on Thalamus.