FRED LOTGERING – Owner
Fred Lotgering, owner LotConFred started his career as an Electronics Engineer in Holland, where he was born. He handled service and installation projects in Austria, Germany, Russia and South Africa for Measurex Corporation (merged with Honeywell Inc. in 1997).
In 1978, he was responsible for initial start-up operations of Measurex in Brazil, where he expanded operations into Chile, Argentina, Mexico, Venezuela and Colombia. Fred then moved to Miami, as Service Operations Manager for Central and South America, including Mexico, achieving an outstanding financial, on-time and results track record.
He ended his career with Measurex Corporation, as Senior Operations Manager in Latin America, with over 25 years experience in multi-industry manufacturing environments. He has been operating his own consulting company for the last few years, working for companies with operations throughout Latin America, USA and Europe. Fred is perhaps best recognized for his ability to form multi-cultural service teams and increase of operation margins against some incredible odds.
- Company Name:Affiliate Directory Info Blog
Desktop Display, Email
- Headline:Read all about Online Affiliate Marketing Information
- Self / Managed Service:Managed Service
- IndustriesAutomotive, Clothing & Fashion, Consumer Packaged Goods, Education, Energy and Utilities, Entertainment, Financial Services, Food & Beverage, Government & Politics, Health & Beauty, Healthcare, Non-Profit, Retail, Sports, Technology, Telecommunications, Travel & Leisure, eCommerce
- Key DifferentiatorHow May Banner Ads Networks Benefit Affiliate Marketers? It is common for affiliate marketers to consider employing banner ads in their marketing endeavors or campaigns to promote their business offerings. Using banner ads in marketing campaigns may require the involvement of banner ad networks for greater effectiveness. Banner advertising is also known as contextual marketing which is very effective in reaching targeted audiences through online ads displayed on websites and other media forms. Purpose of Banner Ads The effectiveness of banner ads depends on how the ads are designed and implemented. Banner ad networks that manage the ads are also instrumental in the design, implementation and monitoring of the effectiveness of the ads. Automated tracking systems are activated by a banner ad network management to identify and evaluate the efficiency and effectiveness of the ads sent out. Detailed analysis of the effectiveness of the ads generated for each business is activated to help advertiser secure, accurate feedback on the usefulness and impact of the ad placements. The primary objective with banner ads is to secure a higher click-through rate and sale conversion that translates into higher profits and bottom lines for the business. Affiliate marketers who engage the services of banner ad networks stand to enjoy a higher income from the benefits. More options are available with banner advertising, especially when professional banner ad networks are hired. Established banner ad networks offer vast experience and skills with a host of advertising tools and resources to formulate the best of marketing plans and strategies for an effective marketing campaign. A steady income is assured as an additional source of earnings for the affiliate marketers who are bold to indulge in this form of marketing. Banner ads offer more marketing options and greater creativity to attract targeted audiences to the web business site for higher sales and profits. More income can be generated via banner ad networks instead of personal marketing to individual clients as a single banner ad can reach thousands of potential clients based on the factors specified at these ad networks. Less effort is required to generate higher earnings for the affiliate marketer with a low cost investment. Low Cost, High Outcome Banner ad networks offer good benefits for the advertisers with the provision of CPM that offers low cost per thousand impressions and Cost-per-Click ads. These advertising options offer income to the advertiser when the visitor clicks on the banner ad displayed on the website or blog sites. Affiliate marketers would enjoy low advertising costs with high savings and income when they hire an established banner ad network that could manage the ad design and implementation. Good rates are offered via CPM and CPC advertising options that pay advertisers well. Another attractive ad network option is Cost-per-Acquisition where affiliate marketers benefit from the clicks depending on the offered payment percentage. Flexibility and Dynamism Affiliate marketers who engage banner ad networks need to understand the services of these networks to benefit fully from their offers. Reputed banner ad networks would pay advertisers promptly according to the agreed rates. Some banner agencies may even allow affiliate marketers to practice their own marketing style and preferences. Such flexibility is appreciated by the affiliate marketer. Banner ad networks are growing popular amongst online business owners and Internet marketers. More banner ad agencies are sprouting up in the market as more business owners and marketers prefer to engage banner ads in their marketing campaigns. New technologies also prompt new and advanced marketing resources and tools for business owners and marketers to engage in for greater results. Hence, affiliate marketers need to develop quality ads with superior content that is clear to attract web traffic. Established and reputable banner ad networks provide high quality services that are highly regarded in the market to make an impact on targeted audiences. Such marketing agencies have the expertise and skills to generate powerful ads that boost the business’s market presence and branding. Interactive ads are growing more popular where visitors are able to interact actively to gain more information quickly when placed on the web business site. High quality banner ads agencies offer a high standard in terms of ad generation, evaluation and analysis that would enhance the business operations and bottom line with higher click rates. These agencies are also able to generate search engine friendly content that is of high quality to engage visitors on the web business site. Such provisions would draw more visitors to the website with a higher sales conversion rate. Good banners work to increase traffic if the ads are generated in full compliance to top search engines that warrant high page rankings. Strong keywords are implemented to enable more visitors in finding the web business site and enjoy the promotions of the business. Making Banner Ads Networks Work Affiliate marketers who want to benefit from banner ad networks must understand how these agencies work. There may be specific terms and conditions which the affiliate marketer must comply with. A flouting of the terms and conditions may cause a fall-out with the network management and a shortfall of the potential income earned. Affiliate marketers need to identify the amount of ad space provided and the type of ad generated on the website to draw in the desired traffic. Banner ads can be of different sizes and forms to fit the specific ad space desired as well as the budget. This is part of a dynamic marketing campaign that is well planned and implemented to reach the intended crowd of potential leads. Hence, more prospects would be generated to fuel the business. With so many banner ads networks in the market, it is necessary for affiliate marketers to determine the best agency that offers the best arrangements of ads and conditions of service. Such networks should boast of a proven track record that assures affiliate marketers of potential income generation with any ad placed in their website. Some affiliate marketers may be new to banner ads and require professional counsel and ad expertise to generate appropriate ad designs that suit their business objective and goals.
- Owned / Operated Propertiesaffiliate-directory.info
- 28421055 Global Rank
- 1141938 Indonesia
- 113 Estimated Visits
Advertising on Affiliate Directory Info Blog will allow you to reach consumers in industries or verticals such as Food & Beverage, Education, Energy and Utilities, Retail, Entertainment, Consumer Packaged Goods, Travel & Leisure, eCommerce, Automotive, Government & Politics, Health & Beauty, Clothing & Fashion, Non-Profit, Financial Services, Technology, Healthcare, Sports, Telecommunications.
They have advertising & marketing contacts listed on Thalamus.