African Decisions is a comprehensive corporate and government journal designed to reflect the developing nature of Africa’s intercontinental and international trade environment.
It investigates business, technology and socio-economic influences affecting its people and economic milieu, and offers readers a structured coverage of business intelligence tailored to the needs of those who do business in – or with – Africa.
Over 6 000 print copies are distributed to decision-makers and senior initiators in African industry, commerce, the ICT and satellite sectors and government, as well as to directors of listed companies in sub-Saharan Africa. Among the readership are private and public sector CEOs, company directors, government ministers and various state officials.
African Decisions also has an extensive in-flight distribution within nearly 20 major airlines, making it an essential and valuable tool for the business traveller.
The magazine is for sale at selected Exclusive Books outlets in South Africa and is the media partner of conferences such as Mining Indaba, SatCom Africa, Africom and Africa Oil Week.
Circulation: 15 532 (ABC Q1 2015)
African Decisions is published by Highbury Safika Media, one of the largest independent magazine publishers in Southern Africa. The firm publishes more than 30 magazine titles across three categories: business, lifestyle and sport.
- Company Name:African Decisions
Headquarters:Metropolitan Centre (21st floor) 7 Walter Sisulu Avenue Foreshore Cape Town 8001
Desktop Display, Email
- Headline:African Decisions is a comprehensive corporate and government journal designed to reflect the developing nature of Africa’s intercontinental and international trade environment.
- Self / Managed Service:Managed Service
- IndustriesEducation, Energy and Utilities, Entertainment, Financial Services, Government & Politics, Health & Beauty, Healthcare, Non-Profit, Technology, Telecommunications, eCommerce
- Key DifferentiatorAfrican Decisions connects the continent’s decision-makers, CEOs, company directors and state officials with relevant and up-to-date business intelligence. To find out more about all advertising and sponsorship opportunities in African Decisions, email Douglas Steinhobel.
- Owned / Operated Propertiesafricandecisions.com