With hundreds of thousands of members, AOPA is the largest, most influential general aviation association in the world. AOPA has achieved its prominent position through effective advocacy, enlightened leadership, technical competence, and hard work. Providing member services that range from representation at the federal, state, and local levels to legal services, advice, and other assistance, AOPA has built a service organization that far exceeds any other in the aviation community.
We protect your freedom to fly by…
advocating on behalf of our members,
educating pilots, nonpilots, and policy makers alike,
supporting activities that ensure the long-term health of General Aviation,
fighting to keep General Aviation accessible to all, and
securing sufficient resources to ensure our success.
AOPA is the beacon for those who cherish the freedom to fly. It demonstrates what is possible when a determined organization listens to its members, collaborates with its colleagues, finds solutions with its partners in government, and focuses its resources—all to secure the future of General Aviation. AOPA’s success is proof that the public good can be served while individual freedoms are preserved.
As members of a vibrant and diverse community, we at AOPA commit to the following defining values.
Initiative - Getting things started and getting things done—the ability to identify and follow-through on an idea, task, plan, or action.
Teamwork - Working together to reach a common goal.
Service - Commitment to using all of our skills, experience and resources for the benefit of our members, the GA community, and the AOPA team.
Integrity - Commitment to ethical principles.
Excellence - An environment that fosters pride and success in what we do for our members and general aviation.
- Company Name:Aircraft Owners And Pilots Association
- CEO Name:Mark Baker
Headquarters:Frederick, Maryland, USA
Desktop Display, Email, Mobile Display, Social, Desktop Video, Mobile Video
- Headline:Publisher: General Aviation's largest, most influential association in the world - AOPA
- IndustriesTravel & Leisure
- Key DifferentiatorWith more than 300,000 pilot and aircraft owner members, AOPA is the largest, most influential general aviation association in the world. AOPA has achieved its prominent position through effective advocacy, enlightened leadership, and technical competence. Providing outstanding member services that range from representation at the federal, state, and local levels to legal services, advice, and other assistance, AOPA has built a service organization that far exceeds any other in the aviation community.
- Owned / Operated Propertieswww.aopa.org www.flighttraining.org
- Approved 3rd Party Ad Serving / Rich Media VendorsOpenX
- 10900604 Global Rank
- 3652096 United States
- 673 Estimated Visits
Advertising on Aircraft Owners And Pilots Association will allow you to reach consumers in industries or verticals such as Travel & Leisure; you can target them with parameters such as: geographic demographic aircraft ownership.
They are headquartered at Frederick, Maryland, USA, and have 14 advertising & marketing contacts listed on Thalamus.