You a re probably here as a parent or a teacher looking for activities to do with your kids or students, right? That i s what ArtsyCraftsyMom is all about.
ArtsyCraftsyMom.com is popular parenting site from India sharing kids crafts, home projects, easy recipes, parenting tips, and more. Its all about being an Artsy-Craftsy parent – Sharing fun things do with your kids!
About Shruti Bhat a.k.a Artsy Craftsy Mom
:) I’m Shruti Bhat a.k.a Artsy Craftsy Mom. I stay at Bangalore, India .
I am a writer, blogger, entrepreneur, occasional DIYer, often overextended mom to a beautiful girl, wife to my wonderful husband of ten years, a published (co)author, and struggling to find the balance transitioning from a Full time working mom to a now Stay – at – home -MOM. I quit my day job (in Sept 2015) am now pursuing my greatest passion – my family and working to craft a life filled with joy and purpose.
I love being around young kids and promote activities for kids that strengthen the family bond. I conduct Parent-Child Art / craft Workshops – In my Apartment complex, at schools, for NGOs and for corporate employees.
Learn with Play 150+ activities in a brand new book!I am the Co-author of the Amazon.com #1 Best seller – Learn with Play: 150+ Activities for Year-round Fun & Learning – The perfect book to have on hand for inspiring you on holidays, weekends, or anytime the kids just need something to do! A fun mix of hands-on fun with learning, celebrating, and appreciating family time.
I’ve been listed in Top Indian moms to follow on Twitter and in Print in leading newspapers of India – Hindu Metroplus, Timeout Mumbai and Timeout Delhi. My crafts have been regularly featured in leading Children s magazine Mother s World by Mahindra Retail. Some of the Brands that I have written posts for Flipkart, Amazon.in, Itsy Bitsy, Exide life , Godrej Cartini, Make and takes.com , The alternative, Women’s web and more – Check out our Features & Mentions page for more details.
Will you find what you a re looking for?
If you a re looking for activities to do with young kids, especially when at home, this is the perfect place to be.
ArtsyCraftsyMom has activities, crafts and art projects for kids from toddlers up to school age, and even into their beginning years of school. You wi ll find fun things to do with them, crafty ideas, and ways to make learning fun.
Where to next?
You can start to get the most out of ArtsyCraftsyMom by following the next four steps.
Check out our Site Index – You can search by Age , Type , Category and Month. Every post is at your finger tips.
Check out our Holiday Posts – From New Year to Christmas, we have all festivals covered. We have some great posts on Indian festivals too.
Check out our Free e-Books on the Indian Mythology – from our Exotic India Collection
Sign up for weekly activities by email and get updates weekly. By signing up you also get access to our Member-only section.
Check out our Freebie page where I share a lot of free printables.
Search for the activities that you a re looking for using our search bar in the Header
I hope you find what you are looking for on this page. I’d love to hear from you [ use the Contact Us button – right bottom] about what you loved and how we can make this experience better for you.
- Company Name:Artsy Craftsy Mom
Desktop Display, Email, Social, Desktop Video
- Headline:Artsy Craftsy Mom - Top blog from India presenting Easy Hobby, Art and craft activities for kids
- Self / Managed Service:Managed Service
- IndustriesClothing & Fashion, Consumer Packaged Goods, Entertainment, Food & Beverage, Gaming, Health & Beauty, Healthcare, Non-Profit, Retail, Sports, Technology, Travel & Leisure, eCommerce
- Key DifferentiatorArtsyCraftsyMom features craft and DIY project instructions, free downloads, decorating ideas, recipes, reviews and design inspiration. The blog has received mentions from well-established sites including Women’s Web, Timeout Mumbai, Timeout Delhi among others. My crafts have been regularly featured in leading Children’s magazine – Mother’s World by Mahindra Retail I also write paid Guests Posts for the Godrej Cartini, Itsy Bitsy Blog, Mom & Me Blog, Women’s web, The alternative etc. Check out our Features & Mentions page We are fast-growing and gaining popularity with a loyal readership, reaching parents, caregivers, crafters, and foodies. Social Stats *as of 11th April 2016 Facebook: 16700+ Followers Twitter: 2600+ Followers Pinterest: 22,000+ Followers Instagram: 900+ Followers Email Subscribers: 2900+ & growing every day. That’s a social media following of over 45,000+ users. We are a Google Page Rank 3 site. Klout Score – 63 Sponsored Posts Package Costs $399 per post Posts will be written by me and optimized for keywords and search engines. Posts will be 400-600 words with content relevant to your business/niche/industry and in keeping with the ArtsyCraftsyMom editorial guidelines and policies. Two (no follow)links back to your website. Includes logo image or graphic as well. Posts will be up on the site forever, giving your website SEO juice constantly. *Note: All paid links will be no-follow as per Google TOS. Social Media Outreach Package Costs $199/month Reach an engaged audience of women, moms and home managers worldwide on Twitter, Facebook, and Pinterest. 2 FB post in a week with a link and/or photo of your product or business. 5 Tweets in a week 1 Pin in a week Each post will include a link back to your website/blog along with your business social media profile name. Sponsored eBooks & Printables ArtsyCraftsyMom publishes free eBooks and Printables regularly through the year. These eBooks & printables are HUGELY popular with downloads in tens of thousands. Sponsoring these eBooks gives your business a MASSIVE boost in exposure, traffic and eventually, sales. The next FREE eBook is due for launch in July 2016 and will be based around activities for toddlers and kids. If you are a business that is in the parenting or kids toys and activities industries, contact me at artsycraftsymom(at)outlook(dot)com.for sponsorship details. hot-deal Sponsored Newsletter Our Weekly Newsletter goes out every Monday. It contains our most popular content for that week plus the latest RSS feed and lots of new freebies. We have a strong email base of over 2500 Subscribers all over the world and it is growing rapidly. For 100$, we can add a few lines & a link back to your brand’s latest offering or campaign in one of our weekly newsletters. Write to us if you need more details. Work with Me Creating fun art & craft activities and content is not just a job for me; it is what I am passionate about.With over 10 years of experience being a mom and a working management professional, I understand the importance of sending the right message out to the audience and the impact that good content writing can have. Whether you need a personalized coaching session for social media or talks on strategies to grow your social media reach, search engine optimized articles for a website, or blog management, you will get it all when you work with me. As a successful work-at-home mom and entrepreneur, I would LOVE to partner with you in one of many ways: Coaching, Consultations, and Tech Talks Blog Coaching and Tech Talks to help you take your blog to the next level. Whether you are a beginner blogger looking for direction or a seasoned one wanting to grow your blog, I can help you drawing from over 3 years of experience as a business blogger. All coaching sessions are personalized to your needs and include: a pre-session questionnaire that will help me identify your needs and create a session that will give you maximum value, Two 60-minute one-on-one coaching sessions via Skype/Facetime, a .PDF download outlining EVERYTHING that we discuss on the call, plus any additional things that I think of after we are done An accountability check-in email after 2 weeks of our session to assess your progress, answer any additional, related questions and motivate you to stay on track. Ready to Grow? Drop me an email and I’ll get in touch. Content Creation and Writing Have a blog but need the content? I will be happy to write Art, Craft tutorials that are search-engine optimized, engaging, relevant and original. I can also help you create roundup posts with Pinterest & Facebook-friendly images. I also provide editorial posts to Children’s / Parents Magazines and Indian Newspapers. Please see my Feature page for details. Payment: Advertisers can pay via Paypal account or online bank transfer. Bank transfer preferred. Please email me at contact(at)artsycraftsymom(dot)com for a copy of my current media kit and Ad rates, we can work together to decide on the best type of ad or post content for your brand.I’d be happy to help your business connect with customers who will appreciate your product or service. Please read our Policy-Disclosure-Copyright info also. If you have specific needs, please drop me an email and I’ll get back to you asap.
- Owned / Operated Propertiesartsycraftsymom.com
- 450170 Global Rank
- 391062 United States
- 193k Estimated Visits
Advertising on Artsy Craftsy Mom will allow you to reach consumers in industries or verticals such as Sports, Food & Beverage, Technology, Consumer Packaged Goods, Healthcare, Gaming, Clothing & Fashion, Travel & Leisure, eCommerce, Health & Beauty, Entertainment, Retail, Non-Profit.
They have 2 advertising & marketing contacts listed on Thalamus. According to their Ads.txt, Artsy Craftsy Mom inventory partners include: aps.amazon.com, contextweb.com, c1exchange.com, appnexus.com, indexexchange.com, google.com, openx.com, adtech.com, aolcloud.net, sharethrough.com, rhythmone.com, 1rx.io, triplelift.com, sovrn.com, lijit.com, emxdgt.com, freewheel.tv, rubiconproject.com, gumgum.com, spotxchange.com, spotx.tv, yieldmo.com, media.net.