Bankrate is a leading publisher, aggregator, and distributor of personal finance content on the Internet. Bankrate provides consumers with proprietary, fully researched, comprehensive, independent and objective personal finance editorial content across multiple vertical categories including mortgages, deposits, insurance, credit cards, personal loans, and other categories, such as retirement, automobile loans, and taxes.
The Bankrate network includes Bankrate.com, CreditCards.com, Interest.com, Bankaholic.com, Mortgage-calc.com, CreditCardGuide.com, Bankrate.com.cn, CreditCards.ca, CD.com, Walla.by and Quizzle.
Bankrate aggregates rate information from over 4,800 institutions on more than 300 financial products. With coverage of over 600 local markets, Bankrate generates rate tables in all 50 U.S. states. Bankrate develops and provides web services to over 100 co-branded websites with online partners, including some of the most trusted and frequently visited personal finance sites on the Internet such as Yahoo!, CNBC, and Bloomberg. In addition, Bankrate licenses editorial content to over 500 newspapers on a daily basis including The Wall Street Journal, USA Today, The New York Times, The Los Angeles Times, and The Boston Globe.
- Company Name:Bankrate, LLC
- CEO Name:Kenneth S. Esterow
- Parent Company Name:Bankrate Inc. - RATE (NYSE)
Headquarters:New York City, New York
Office Locations:HQ: New York. & Palm Beach Gardens Also: Chicago, San Francisco, Austin, Detroit and Boise
Desktop Display, Desktop Video, Email
CPA, CPC, CPL, CPM, Flat Rate, Pay-Per-Call
- Minimum Spend:$1-$500
- Headline:Publisher: Financial Rate Information
- Self / Managed Service:Self-Service & Managed Service
- IndustriesConsumer Packaged Goods, eCommerce, Financial Services, Non-Profit
- Key DifferentiatorBankrate helps you Maximize Your Money and Master Life's Financial Journey. There's a financial decision to be made at nearly every stage of life. Bankrate.com offers the expert advice and tools you need to make those decisions with confidence. And we make it easy! Bankrate.com helps you find and compare rates on financial products like mortgages, credit cards, car loans, savings accounts, certificates of deposit, checking and ATM fees, home equity loans and banking fees. Bankrate.com also publishes original and objective content to help you make smarter financial decisions. Our award-winning reporters and editors provide expert advice on nearly every major financial decision you may encounter -- from purchasing your first home, to selecting a new car, to saving for retirement. Bankrate has over four decades of experience in financial publishing, so you know you're getting information you can trust. Bankrate was born in 1976 as "Bank Rate Monitor," a print publisher for the banking industry. In 1996, Bankrate made its online debut as Bankrate.com. Since then, we have increased our site traffic to over 15 million monthly unique visitors, expanded our distribution outlets and added new content channels. Hundreds of top publications rely on Bankrate, as well. Outlets such as The Wall Street Journal, USA Today, The New York Times, CNBC and Bloomberg depend on Bankrate as the trusted source of financial rates and information. We continually strive to provide consumers with the expert advice and tools needed to succeed throughout life's financial journey. No matter the financial decision you're facing, Bankrate.com is here to help!
- Owned / Operated PropertiesBankrate.com, CreditCards.com, Caring.com, The Points Guy, Interest.com, Etc
Geographic. Lending Products (Mortgages, Home Equity, Auto Loans, Debt Management), Banking Products (CDs Money Markets & Investments, Credit Cards), Insurance Products (Auto Home & Life)
- Approved 3rd Party Ad Serving / Rich Media VendorsSizmek - http://www.sizmek.com
- Mobile App Install Tracking PartnersN/A
- 8082 Global Rank
- 1500 United States
- 11.1M Estimated Visits
- 14M display total monthly uniques
Advertising on Bankrate, LLC will allow you to reach consumers in industries or verticals such as eCommerce, Consumer Packaged Goods, Non-Profit, Financial Services; you can target them with parameters such as: Geographic. Lending Products (Mortgages, Home Equity, Auto Loans, Debt Management), Banking Products (CDs Money Markets & Investments, Credit Cards), Insurance Products (Auto Home & Life).
They are headquartered at New York City, New York, and have 132 advertising & marketing contacts listed on Thalamus. According to their Ads.txt, Bankrate, LLC inventory partners include: google.com.