There’s something magical about the Hawaiian Islands. And the beauty is that you can see, smell, hear, taste and feel it!
I had the pleasure of growing up on Oahu and falling in love with it. It’s the friendly Hawaiian people, the majestic blue Pacific Ocean, the ono delicious food, the relaxed pace of life, and the exotic, tropical surroundings that fill me with the Spirit of Aloha.
My passion is finding the best of the best in everything. And the best of Oahu is no exception! While I tend to covet the traditional things that make this Island so special, I’m always in search of new discoveries, great finds, and best deals to be found.
Today I am happily married and blessed with two beautiful children, daughter named Kailani (Heavenly Ocean) and a son named Kekoa (The Chief). Now I have the privilege of introducing them to the best Oahu beaches, hikes, plate lunches, Hawaiian music and everything else Hawaii at its best!
For years I’ve helped guide friends and family who visited the islands. I've advised them on where to stay, what to eat, and the best things to do on Oahu. Not only do I steer them to some of the better main attractions, but my goal is to get them off the hard beaten path and discover the real Oahu that I know and love.
This passion has led me to create www.best-of-oahu.com, an Oahu insider's guide, where I can share my Oahu tips and favorites with everyone who stumbles upon this site. I hope you are able to travel in my footsteps and discover the magic for yourselves!
Mahalo for visiting our site, and I hope you have the best time in Oahu!
My Favorite Picks!
Beaches – Lanikai Beach, Makapu’u Beach Park, Waimanalo Bay
Surf Spot – Ala Moana Bowls
Hike – Hiking Diamond Head
Golfing – Pali Golf Course
Sunset Spot – Ala Moana Park
Nightlife – Live Jazz at the Kahala Hotel and Resort
Hawaiian Musicians - Brothers Cazimero, Makaha Sons, Ka’ao Crater Boys, Ale’a, Gabby Pahinuhi
Hawaiian Radio Station - 105 KINE
Hawaii Artist – Kim Taylor Reece, Avi Kiriaty
Breakfast – Boots & Kimos, Koko Head Cafe
Plate Lunch – Rainbow Drive In & L&L Barbeque
Nice lunch – Roy’s Restaurant at Ko Olina, Pineapple Room
Dinner – Shokudo, Roy’s Restaurant
treats – Leonard’s Bakery, Teddy’s Pies
I generally tell new visitors coming to Oahu, that the island is beautiful and full of entertainment. And no matter what they do or where they go, they are bound to have a good time.
But for those who are familiar with Oahu…staying in Waikiki, driving around the island and shopping around your hotel, are most likely searching for a new experience.
It’s common to see vacationers head to Maui, Kauai, or the Big Island to escape the busy city life that Oahu seems to portray. But what they don’t understand is that you can really just about have it all on Oahu. You just need to know how to get around and where to explore!
I’ll provide some great tips, lead you out of the hustle and bustle, and open your eyes to a new Oahu experience. Travel to beaches where you can stamp your own footprint in the sand, enjoy meals that define the Hawaiian word “Ono”, and shop only at the unique places that standout from the rest.
Mahalo for visiting and I hope you find the Aloha Spirit during your stay in Oahu… or rather, I hope it finds you and finds you well.
- Company Name:Best of Oahu
Desktop Display, Social
- Headline:Best of Oahu is your insider's guide to this island's best highlights, some of which are rarely discovered by tourists. Be in the know as this guide treats you to an insider's view of fantastic Honolulu attractions, spectacular Oahu beaches, captivating Hawaiian culture, amazing hidden Oahu Waterfalls, the rugged and rustic Oahu North Shore, famous Hawaiian surfing spots, best Oahu golf courses, scenic Oahu hiking trails, incredible Oahu shopping, and of course the most scrumptious island eats -- and then get ready for the very best Oahu nightlife. .
- Self / Managed Service:Managed Service
- IndustriesEntertainment, Food & Beverage, Non-Profit, Sports, Technology, Travel & Leisure
- Key DifferentiatorThank you for your interest in advertising with Best of Oahu! A leading travel site Best-of-Oahu.com is one of the leading travel sites for Hawaii. Our goal is to empower our audience with the best experience Oahu has to offer. Best-of-oahu.com is currently averaging over 75k unique visitors/month, and over 100k page views/month measured over the past 3 month period with Google Analytics and Stat Counter. Advertising Opportunities We are currently offering a few advertising opportunities, including advertising space on individual pages, and on our right side column, which is included on all pages. 2 New Advertising Opportunities A great new way to promote your products and services with us, is by creating a coupon or promotion, and advertise it on our new Best Oahu Deals page. This page gets good visibility, as it's displayed in a top navigation positioning on our website. Best-of-Oahu.com has also recently teamed up with HTR Radio to create an offering to help expand advertising campagines over internet radio as well. Make sure to inquire about a combination package. Our objective is to give our advertisers the best representation possible, through a featured "introduction page". This tier 3 page highlights a companies product and service with a discription, company contact info, pictures, video if available, website link, and a Q & A section. These featured pages will be linked through the following advertising options: We are open to 8 different advertising spots on our right hand side bar that measures 160px x 107px. Spots 1, 2, 3, 6, 9, 12, 15 & 17. Tower banners are an option as well. Pricing for the individual spots are provided upon request. We are also open to entertaining advertising on individual pages with a hyperlink mentioned in a neutral structured sentence, or small 300px by 150px banner adds. Let us know if this captures your interest, and what you have in mind. Please email us to inquire more at firstname.lastname@example.org Mahalo!!
- Owned / Operated Propertiesbest-of-oahu.com
- 813490 Global Rank
- 204459 United States
- 76.7k Estimated Visits
Advertising on Best of Oahu will allow you to reach consumers in industries or verticals such as Technology, Travel & Leisure, Non-Profit, Food & Beverage, Sports, Entertainment.
They have 1 advertising & marketing contacts listed on Thalamus.