Desktop Display, Email, Social
- Headline:The Boundary Sentinel is a fully interactive online newspaper for the Boundary region of southern British Columbia, including Grand Forks, Greenwood, Midway and Christina Lake, Canada, featuring all the latest news, editorial, and includes blogs, comments, video, events listings and classified ads. Sign in a join the conversation!!
- Self / Managed Service:Managed Service
- IndustriesAutomotive, Clothing & Fashion, Consumer Packaged Goods, Education, Energy and Utilities, Entertainment, Financial Services, Food & Beverage, Government & Politics, Health & Beauty, Healthcare, Non-Profit, Retail, Sports, Technology, Telecommunications, Travel & Leisure, eCommerce
- Key DifferentiatorOver 50,000 visits a month from the West Kootenay and around the world 100,000 page-views a month It's official, more people are now reading their news online then on traditional paper papers. In fact, according to a Pew Research Survey, online news readers now compose 40% of news consumers, as opposed to just 35% for paper papers. The Internet is simply a better medium for communication. A website is far more interactive. It promises to expand the potential of dialogue, but more importantly, to give people a voice. We believe this to be a significant way of enhancing the dynamic of a community. But also, the Internet a better green alternative. It requires 70,000 trees a week to print the New York Times. Given all these variables, it simply no longer makes any sense to have a paper paper. Lone Sheep's West Kootenay newspapers, the Boundary Sentinel, the Castlegar Source, the Trail Champion, and the Rossland Telegraph are responding to the challenges of the 21st century in new and innovative ways. Our flagship paper, The Rossland Telegraph, has a monthly readership of over 8,000. With a voting population of approx. 1200, that's all of Rossland, plus more than a few readers from around the region and the world. Our readers come from Nelson, from the Okanagan, and even from as far away as Britain and the Middle East. If you are interested in taking advantage of this excellent opportunity to reach your clients, and anywhere in the world with access to the Internet, this page showcases the 4 types of ad spaces that we offer. For each space, there is an option to purchase a frontpage, or non-frontpage option. The front-page option also offers your ad being included with our weekly email issues to our subscribers. Last but not least, your ad can be linked to your own website, a file, or another page on your chosen site where you can expand on the message you want to send your customers.
- Owned / Operated Propertiesboundarysentinel.com
- 13005215 Global Rank
- 535508 Canada
- 710 Estimated Visits
Email / Social Data