We offer exceptional customer service before, during, and after your trip! We know you have a choice in travel and hope that you find when comparing our travel value to others out there that ours is the best for the Caribbean! PROS!
To be the leader in concierge luxury travel to the Caribbean.
What We Do – Work directly with one of our agents who will provide you with a customized quote. Most of our services are free as we are compensated via comission directly from the travel providers/suppliers we book.
We have established personal relationships with the managers and staff at each of the properties featured on our site. These relationships ensure that our clients will receive priority consideration for any special requests.
We feature the region’s finest rental villas. For your convenience, we have access to every villa on every island and will work closely with you to find the perfect home-away-from-home at the perfect price. From one bedroom beach bungalows to seven bedroom historic plantations, a proper villa vacation is the ultimate luxury.
Since October 2005 we have helped hundreds of happy brides and grooms plan their dream weddings. Honeymoons are our specialty too!
For those clients who wish to spend a few days at sea during their visit to the Caribbean, private yachts are available for any length of time and any size of group.
Specialized group requests or business event planning may incur a pre-negotiated concierge service fee – that may be applied to the cost of the booking.
Our Rolodex is full of wedding planners, exclusive restaurant hideaways, personal drivers, etc. So please allow us to share our specialized services with you and enjoy a Caribbean vacation of your dreams!
We are affiliated with the Journey Group LLC. Other DBAs include CaribbeanPros and Magli Media
- Company Name:CaribbeanPros
Headquarters:10945 State Bridge Road Suite 401-165 Johns Creek GA 30022-5676
Desktop Display, Email
- Headline:A US based boutique travel agency with expert experience in custom vacation planning to the Caribbean. We enjoy sending clients to our favorite beaches, luxury resorts, boutique hotels, & private villas.
- Self / Managed Service:Managed Service
- IndustriesAutomotive, Clothing & Fashion, Entertainment, Financial Services, Food & Beverage, Health & Beauty, Healthcare, Non-Profit, Technology, Travel & Leisure
- Key DifferentiatorImplementation Detail 1. How long does it take to launch a campaign? It typically takes 2–3 days if you are providing the ads and we are not linking to a custom-built jump page. It takes 10–15 business days if we are creating ads and a page. Rich Media and third-party creative require a lead time of 5–7 business days, upon receipt of creative, for testing and implementation. While we strive to process ad creative as quickly as possible, this lead time provides the opportunity to identify, address, and resolve creative issues before implementation. 2. Is it possible to bring in new creative once a campaign launches? Yes. If you are providing the ads, this is free. If we are recreating ads for you, please speak with your account manager about possible fees. 3. How many times can I swap out creative? You may change your creative once a quarter for no charge or at any time to update an offer. Creative Questions 1. What if I don’t have the creative needed for my campaign? Do you design ads for online campaigns? Yes, we can design the creative elements (banners, jump pages, etc.). Please discuss this with your account manager, and we can incorporate your design request into your Insertion Order. 2. If we’d like you to design a banner ad, what information do you need from us? We need 3-5 compelling images in high resolution .jpg format, details of the offer you wish to promote, as well as related copy and your tag line. A vector-formatted logo is also needed. 3. Can my ad link to my website? Yes. 4. How much copy do I need to provide? Your campaign specialist will give you guidelines for what’s needed based on the components of your campaign. On average, page content includes approximately two paragraphs to describe the offer and clarify details. 5. If you design the jump page, how much input do I get on what it looks like? Can my jump page look like my website? You have the opportunity to provide content suggestions, images, and feedback for the overall messaging; however, we do follow a template design. We cannot replicate your website exactly, but we can follow a look and feel that resembles your site. Technical Questions 1. What size creative should I send for the jump page? Larger sizes are encouraged because it gives us more room to work with. EPS files are ideal. We prefer JPGs and TIFF files over GIFs for photography. Logos/illustrations should be in AI or EPS formats. 2. Do you accept GIFs or JPGs We accept both formats. 3. Do you accept Photoshop files? Yes, in some cases. Depending on the quality and size of the layers, we may or may not be able to work with the individual layers. We would prefer to work from raw images. 4. Is animation allowed? Yes, we allow animation on certain ad placements. We have a looping limit of no more than 15 seconds or 3 rotations (whichever is shorter). See the specs for your creative unit(s) in our Resource Center. Campaign Costs 1. How much does a campaign cost? We can create campaigns for all budgets, starting with a minimum of $1,000 USD. The campaign costs will vary depending on the time frame, the placements, the number of impressions and the amount of exposure you wish to purchase. Please contact us to request a proposal based on your advertising needs or speak with your account manager. Invoicing and Payment 1. What are the payment terms? We require all Media Solutions marketing partners to send their payments within 30 days from receipt of each invoice, which is stated on the invoice. Unless special arrangements are made and agreed upon, these are the only payment terms available. Pre-Payment may be required for new accounts based on credit status. 2. What are the methods of payment? At this time, we accept checks and wire transfers for payment of partner marketing invoices. 3. Where do we send our payment? The remit to address will be stated on your invoice. 4. Whom do I contact if I have a billing issue? Billing issues should be sent to the Accounts Receivable queue at email@example.com. You will be issued a case number at the time of submitting an issue, which you should use when communicating further with Accounts Receivable until you reach a resolution. Case issues will be responded to within 48 hours of submission. Terminology Click-through rate: Click-through tells you how often users clicked on the ad. It is calculated by dividing the number of clicks by the number of impressions. A typical online advertisement has .14% click-through. That is, for every 714 times the advertisement is displayed, a user will click on it. CPM: CPM is “cost per thousand” ad impressions, an industry standard measure for selling ads on websites. This measure is taken from print advertising. The “M” has nothing to do with “mega” or million. It’s taken from the Roman numeral for “thousand.” Creative: Ad agencies and buyers often refer to ad banners and other forms of created advertising as “the creative.” Since the creative requires creative inspiration and skill that may come from a third party, it often doesn’t arrive until late in the preparation for a new campaign launch. Impressions: Impressions are the number of times property visitors see the ad on a page. Insertion order (IO): An insertion order is a formal, printed order to run an ad campaign. Typically, the insertion order identifies the campaign name, the website receiving the order and the planner or buyer giving the order, the individual ads to be run (or who will provide them), the ad sizes, the campaign beginning and end dates, the CPM, the total cost, discounts to be applied, and reporting requirements and possible penalties or stipulations relative to the failure to deliver the impressions. Inventory: Inventory is the total number of ad views or impressions that a website has to sell over a given period of time (usually, inventory is figured by the month). Jump page: Also referred to as landing pages, jump pages are specially built promotional pages for your product. They usually contain details about any current promotion or offer you may be running. Kilobyte: Kilobytes is a standard that depicts the actual image file size. Pixel: The smallest unit of an image displayed on screen. A typical monitor setting is 1024×768 pixels top banner promotions are 468×60 pixels. Run-of-network: A run-of-network ad is one that is placed to run on all sites within a given network of sites. Ad sales firms handle run-of-network insertion orders in such a way as to optimize results for the buyer consistent with higher priority ad commitments. Run-of-site (ROS): A run-of-site ad is one that is placed to rotate on all non-featured ad spaces on a site. CPM rates for run-of-site ads are usually less than for rates for specially-placed ads or sponsorships. Share of Voice (SOV): This is when an advertisement runs a certain percentage of the time for a certain placement. It is the opposite of a CPM campaign. Unique Users (UU): A Unique User is a person who is seeing the ad or page for the first time. The opposite is someone who may have refreshed the page or come back to the page from a bookmark.
- Owned / Operated Propertiescaribbeanpros.com
Advertising on CaribbeanPros will allow you to reach consumers in industries or verticals such as Health & Beauty, Healthcare, Travel & Leisure, Non-Profit, Automotive, Food & Beverage, Entertainment, Clothing & Fashion, Financial Services, Technology.
They are headquartered at 10945 State Bridge Road Suite 401-165 Johns Creek GA 30022-5676, and have 1 advertising & marketing contacts listed on Thalamus.