CINeol-Advertising-Reviews-Pricing
Capabilities
  • Desktop Display
    • Brand Integrations
      Yes No
    • Sponsored Posts
      Yes No
    • Native Ads
      Yes No
    • High-Impact (Takeovers, Billboards, Overlays, Sliders, Skins)
      Yes No
    • Rich Media (Expandable & Non-Expandable)
      Yes No
  • Desktop Display
  • CPM
  • Web Publisher
  • Headline:
    Publisher
  • Key Differentiator
    Your advertising cineole If you've come this far may be interested in your advertising or you stand for display in cineole. Cineole is a website dedicated to everything around the world of the Seventh Art. Extensive databases, daily news, community wide participation in the forums and much more that would be almost impossible to explain and experience that we recommend. Cineole was born in 2003 and since then its growth has been gradual, forcing some young moviegoers consider the higher levels that have been achieved and that raises other more difficult than try to implement over time. We currently receive around 10,000 unique users who visit approximately one million five hundred thousand pages per month. 80% of our traffic is Spanish, while the remaining 20% ​​is mainly divided South American countries. Our visitors are faithful, young / mature profile and like to buy through internet as good generation according to their time. Our advertising spaces ranging from small to mega 120x60 banner that goes over the head. We also offer text links and study any offer of space that we do. Please if you have any suggestions or comments about advertising or sponsorship you can contact us at NingunoARROBAcineol.net
  • Owned / Operated Properties
    cineol.net
Site Traffic
  • 426065 Global Rank
  • 20868
    Spain
  • 160k Estimated Visits
Traffic Sources
  • Search
    82.33%
  • Direct
    14.10%
  • Social
    1.66%
  • Referrals
    1.60%
  • Display
    0.31%
  • Mail
    0.00%
Geography Breakdown
  • Spain
    41.67%
  • Mexico
    11.99%
  • Chile
    9.70%
  • Argentina
    7.63%
  • Colombia
    5.57%
Powered by Similar web
Network Data
Reviews
Online Marketing Manager
Apr 13, 2018
San Francisco
Desktop Display, Mobile Video, Connected TV, Best Pricing
Review of Advertising on CINeol, they have a Rate Card Cost and Pricing Models of CPM with ad inventory in countries such as Spain, Mexico, Chile, Colombia. Great at targeting and inventory is accessible in programmatic ad exchanges. Will use them again whenever I am looking for a Managed Service and Self-Service solution of Web Publisher.
Online Marketing Manager
Apr 21, 2018
San Francisco
Desktop Display, Mobile Video, Connected TV, Best Pricing
Review of Advertising on CINeol, they have a Rate Card Cost and Pricing Models of CPM with ad inventory in countries such as Spain, Mexico, Chile, Colombia. Great at targeting and inventory is accessible in programmatic ad exchanges. Will use them again whenever I am looking for a Managed Service and Self-Service solution of Web Publisher.
Online Marketing Manager
Apr 15, 2018
San Francisco
Desktop Display, Mobile Video, Connected TV, Best Pricing
Review of Advertising on CINeol, they have a Rate Card Cost and Pricing Models of CPM with ad inventory in countries such as Spain, Mexico, Chile, Colombia. Great at targeting and inventory is accessible in programmatic ad exchanges. Will use them again whenever I am looking for a Managed Service and Self-Service solution of Web Publisher.
Files
Creatives
CINeol advertising reaches 160k visitors across desktop and mobile web, in countries such as Spain, Mexico, Chile, Colombia. Pricing models they offer are CPM, on channels such as desktop display, desktop video, mobile display, social, connected tv and digital audio.

Advertising on CINeol will allow you to reach consumers in industries or verticals such as .

They have 1 advertising & marketing contacts listed on Thalamus.