Multiple award winning and the largest independent voice covering comics & pop culture -- comic books, video games, TV, Film and much more are covered daily on CBR!
- Company Name:Comic Book Resources
- CEO Name:Jonah Weiland
Headquarters:5240 Lankershim Blvd., Suite 210 North Hollywood, CA 91601
Office Locations:Los Angeles, CA
Desktop Display, Email, Social
- Minimum Spend:$1001-$5000
- Headline:Publisher of daily comics & pop culture news. One of the most trusted voices in this space.
- Self / Managed Service:Managed Service
- Key DifferentiatorComic Book Resources (CBR) is the premier online source for comics & pop culture news. Renowned for it's high quality and diverse content and active community, CBR draws the most loyal audience of users. We serve over 7 million unique visits every month (Google Analytics, January, 2015). By advertising through CBR you can get your message out to this desirable audience in a variety of ways. Sponsorships, display advertising, reskins, home page road blocks, e-mail sponsorship and more advertising opportunities are available at CBR. CBR'S ADVERTISING BENEFITS As of January, 2015, CBR's monthly average serve over 24 million page impressions and over 7 million unique visitors monthly. The CBR Web site brand provides a powerful and credible environment for your advertising message. The unparalleled coverage of the world of comics that users have come to rely on ensures that your advertising campaign will reach a desirable audience. Advertisers will find exciting advertising opportunities at Comic Book Resources for reaching our 7 million high-quality unique visitors each month. From banner rotations to sponsorships, our integrated online packages offer advertisers high impact opportunities to reach the audience of their choice. Please contact a CBR sales representative for more information by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org. All advertisers will have access to live statistics to track your ad campaign. We use the Doubleclick for Publishers, the most trusted ad trafficing system.
- Owned / Operated Propertiescomicbookresources.com
- 62920 Global Rank
- 26392 United States
- 1.13M Estimated Visits
Email / Social Data
- 4.6M display total monthly uniques
- 24M display total monthly impressions
- 2M mobile total monthly uniques
- 10.3M mobile monthly overall impressions
CBR TV @ NYCC 2014: Adam West on “Batman’s” Resurgent Popularity, His Unique Voice
CBR TV @ NYCC 2014: G. Willow Wilson Taps into the Zeitgeist with “Ms. Marvel”
CBR TV @ NYCC 2014: Russell Dauterman is Worthy of the New “Thor”
CBR TV @ NYCC 2014: Kate Leth Brings Her Inner Burton to “Edward Scissorhands”
CBR TV @ NYCC 2014: Oeming & Heyward Bring “Powers” & Deena Pilgrim to TV