CommuteStream connects businesses and brands with urban commuters. By partnering with local transit apps, we directly deliver highly targeted digital advertising to people who use transit as part of their daily commute.
By learning and understanding the commuting habits of individual riders, our ad network uses our own predictive geo-targeting technology, which far exceeds the status quo. We don't deliver ads based on where someone is that the moment -- we deliver ads based on their daily lives. Further, we deliver these advertisements at a time in peoples' day when they are particularly receptive, have the mind-space to process advertisements and offers, and the time to work them into their busy schedules.
Dollar-for-dollar there is no better way to reach urban commuters in these markets:
Los Angeles, CA
- Company Name:CommuteStream
Mobile Display, Social
- Headline:Targeted Mobile Ads for Mass Transit.
- IndustriesEducation, Financial Services, Mobile App Installs, Retail, Technology, Travel & Leisure
- Key DifferentiatorCommute Stream was founded by Samuel Pro and David Rogers. Both of them being skillful and passionate about their work, has managed to take Commute Stream as one of leading companies in the industry. The team helps with monetizing the traffic and target custom areas. By targeting area, it broadens their customers’ campaign’s reach. Even the news of the delivery of an ad, will be told beforehand. Commute Stream is partnered with transits to give mobile ads, deals, and events to a lot of transit riders.
- Owned / Operated Propertiescommutestream.com
- 3702482 Global Rank
- 876415 United States
- 14.2k Estimated Visits
- 24.3M display total monthly impressions