D3sports.com is a news organization that covers NCAA Division III athletics, the largest subdivision of the NCAA at more than 400 schools. The D3sports.com network of sites encompasses sites for football, men's and women's basketball, baseball, men's and women's soccer and men's and women's ice hockey, and is run by Pat Coleman.
- Company Name:D3sports.com
Desktop Display, Mobile Display, Social, Desktop Video
- Headline:Publisher: The home for NCAA Division III sports coverage
- Self / Managed Service:Managed Service
- Key DifferentiatorWe reach an audience of students and their parents that have cash to spend. Currently, 59% of our visitors earn a salary of $50,000 or more, and 47% of them $75,000 or more. (Demographic information updated third quarter 2010, covering previous 12 months.) The students we reach are smart — they attend some of the finest colleges and universities in the USA, such as MIT, the University of Chicago, Washington University in St. Louis, Caltech, Johns Hopkins, Macalester, Tufts, Carleton, Willams, Amherst, and countless others. There are more than a million full-time undergraduate students in the 420 schools we focus on. These are schools you can't target with any of the large Web sites. We offer specialty content that nobody else has and that every small college sports fan wants, so much so that two-thirds of our visitors frequent the site several times a week or daily. D3football.com is the only home for news about Division III football, and as we enter our ninth season, our reach has solidified into hundreds of programs and a rabid following, such that our front page is viewed more than 2.5 million times each season. The 2009 football season delivered 9.1 million page views and averaged nearly 250,000 unique visitors per month. D3hoops.com has been around forever, in Internet time. The 2009-10 season was its 15th on the Web. We have been featured in Sports Illustrated, ESPN Magazine, the Wall Street Journal, the Hartford Courant and the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel, among other publications. Our Top 25 poll has run in newspapers all over the country, including USA Today.
- Owned / Operated Propertiesd3sports.com, d3hoops.com, d3football.com
- 436209 Global Rank
- 94040 United States
- 108k Estimated Visits
- 250k display total monthly uniques
- 9.1M display total monthly impressions
- 1.53k mobile total monthly uniques
- 2.01k mobile monthly overall impressions
Advertising on D3sports.com will allow you to reach consumers in industries or verticals such as Sports.
They have 5 advertising & marketing contacts listed on Thalamus.