Welcome to Daw Web Hosting Blog.
After being involved in web hosting industry for many years (as of 2016 they are already 16) as owner and CEO of a IT hosting and Cloud computing service provider, I’ve decided to launch Daw Web Hosting Blog. My initial objective was not to create a post focused solely on technology. I thought of offering my personal opinion about trends, companies, services, products, etc. In Daw Blog I write about those things that sound interesting to me, about my own experience and share my views about web hosting business. I’ll be happy to keep in touch with everyone who wants to read and share their knowledge about our industry.
The web hosting industry changed a lot for within the last decade. Virtualization emerged as preferred platform for hosted applications and Cloud computing changed the way companies build technology infrastructures and use IT services. Fewer companies use bear-metal servers today to run apps and deliver services. Virtualized data centers are about to become mainstream.
Anyway, those who follow the blog will see me fetching my brain and sweating 😉 to find a good topics or to write any useful articles for Daw Web Hosting Blog’s readers. I feel contented every time when I manage to publish an interesting story. So I appreciate your comments and e-mails!
- Company Name:Daw Web Hosting Review Blog
- Headline:Web hosting & Cloud Computing industry inside out. Thoughts, trends, opinions, reviews, services and products.
- Self / Managed Service:Managed Service
- IndustriesGaming, Mobile App Installs, Non-Profit, Technology, Telecommunications
- Key DifferentiatorDaw Web Hosting Review Blog is among the longest running posts in web hosting industry. The blog welcomes support, sponsorship and advertising from various IT Hosting services providers – VPS providers, Dedicated hosts, Colocation or Managed service providers, as well as from directories, media and any other dot-com businesses. Shared hosts, especially overselling ones, are not welcomed as advertisers. Of course if your shared hosting company is a quality one, I can feature it here. “Quality shared hosting service” shall be reasonably priced and their storage and monthly transfer quotas must be offered with certain limits. Sponsors receive: Text link to their websites placed in all pages at DawHB.com. 468×60 banner (article pages) above each article Review of their company, service or product (subject to editorial guideline) The sponsorship package is $250. It is accepted on monthly basics and it can be payable through PayPal button below.
- Owned / Operated Propertiesdawhb.com
Advertising on Daw Web Hosting Review Blog will allow you to reach consumers in industries or verticals such as Gaming, Mobile App Installs, Telecommunications, Technology, Non-Profit.
They have 1 advertising & marketing contacts listed on Thalamus.