DX-World.net is a free-to-read, non-subscription DX news service mainly for DXers and IOTA enthusiasts. In actual fact it’s a resource most other DX news outlets use and we’re proud not to charge anyone a single cent to read. Our remit is quite simple: Publish DX news and snippets for all with no strings attached.
Now running for over 9 years (initially under a different name), DX-World has grown in stature since 2007, reaching a truly global audience.
We reached over 6M pageviews during 2015. Double the previous year. Thanks a lot for reading and trusting us!
DX-World is not a money making project; nor do our lives or livelihood depend on it. Rather, it’s a not-for-profit adventure which can sometimes result in various DXpeditions receiving a small grant through an advertising campaign set up in 2012.
Another remit we have is to publish at least one DX news item daily. If we don’t, we feel quite bad about this! Since 2007 we believe daily publications have taken place on site; in other words, to date, that’s over 3500 continuous days with some form of DX news published, including every weekend. A lot of man hours and work. On average 3 or 4 DX posts are published per day, very often with Breaking DX News.
Our sources are few. We do the work so others use the content for free.
Sometimes we ask only for a small credit if a picture or text has been used with obvious DX-World writing or markings. We’re not big on demanding a copyright here, there or everywhere, but considering a large amount of Breaking DX news is first published on DX-World, it’s only reasonable that some form of credit is given.
We’ve come a long way since 2007 often seeing new or alternative DX news publications appear. We don’t know what the next 9 years will bring, but it’s my hope to write a similar passage to this in 2024!
Although not sought, personal donations are always gratefully received. A big thank you to those who have previously donated – it’s much appreciated.
Col, MM0NDX and DX-W Team
PS: I often wonder how many DXpedition donators read DX-World firstly before deciding to contribute their hard earned money to a particular project. Equally, I’m curious if DXpeditions realise where some of their donations originate from – for sure VP8STI know!
- Company Name:DX-World.net
Desktop Display, Social
- Headline:DX-World.net - JULY Featured DXPeditions Timeline
- Self / Managed Service:Managed Service
- IndustriesEnergy and Utilities, Financial Services, Government & Politics, Non-Profit, Technology, Travel & Leisure
- Key DifferentiatorEver thought about advertising your company banner or logo to maximize sales? Adverts are displayed in highly visible areas of DX World and help support future funding of DXpeditions. It’s our firm belief – with so many page views everyday – that operators will show interest in your business with a view to buying a product, and in-turn recovering your advert fees! Win-win! In addition, due to high viewing figures on site, the VP8SGI/VP8STI team leaders were very impressed when during one weekend in May 2015, an extra $3000 was raised after DX-World published a request for support aimed at its readership. You can read what Paul N6PSE said here. If you would like to know more about displaying an advert on DX-World, together with examples of placement and payment structure, please contact Col MM0NDX. Current advertisers: bhi Ltd Force 12 G3TXQ Hexbeams ICOM Most Wanted DX Spiderbeam —— Thanks to advertisers DX-World has sometimes been able to financially support mostly IOTA DXpeditions since 2012.
- Owned / Operated Propertiesdx-world.net
- 440596 Global Rank
- 233635 United States
- 117k Estimated Visits
Advertising on DX-World.net will allow you to reach consumers in industries or verticals such as Non-Profit, Financial Services, Government & Politics, Travel & Leisure, Technology, Energy and Utilities.
They have 1 advertising & marketing contacts listed on Thalamus.