Edible-Landscaping-Design-Advertising-Reviews-Pricing
Capabilities
  • Desktop Display
    • Brand Integrations
      Yes No
    • Sponsored Posts
      Yes No
    • Native Ads
      Yes No
    • High-Impact (Takeovers, Billboards, Overlays, Sliders, Skins)
      Yes No
    • Rich Media (Expandable & Non-Expandable)
      Yes No
  • Desktop Display
  • CPM
  • Web Publisher
  • Headline:
    Publisher: Edible Landscaping: Organic Gardening and Landscape Design
  • Key Differentiator
    Want to promote your business or organization on Edible Landscape Design? There are a wide number of options, suitable for every budget. Site details Edible Landscape Design is an educational website devoted to helping homeowners landscape their yards with edible plants. The site was created in October 2010, and targets 40+ educated women worldwide. A significant minority of visitors indicate that they are actively seeking to buy a home in order to install edible landscaping. Therefore, if your business is related to food, gardening, landscaping, or real estate, advertising on edible-landscape-design.com may be right for you. Demographics: In the past 12 months approximately 70% of visitors to Edible Landscape Design were from the United States. Of the remaining 30%, half were from either Canada, Australia, the United Kingdom, or South Africa (in that order). These visitors are overwhelmingly female, experienced gardeners in the 35-60 age bracket with a college education or better and an income greater than $100,000 US. Statistics In 2013 Edible Landscape Design received 133,000 page views from 52,000 unique visitors (Google Analytics; screenshots available on request).
  • Owned / Operated Properties
    edible-landscape-design.com
Contacts
PERSON
ROLE
CONTACT INFO & EMAIL
ACTIONS
Site Traffic
  • 6570100 Global Rank
  • 1525346
    United States
  • 3.26k Estimated Visits
Traffic Sources
  • Search
    64.47%
  • Direct
    22.21%
  • Social
    13.32%
  • Mail
    0.00%
  • Referrals
    0.00%
  • Display
    0.00%
Geography Breakdown
  • United States
    50.74%
  • Australia
    18.57%
  • Poland
    6.54%
  • Singapore
    4.23%
  • United Kingdom
    4.15%
Powered by Similar web
Network Data
Reviews
Online Marketing Manager
Feb 19, 2018
San Francisco
Desktop Display, Mobile Video, Connected TV, Best Pricing
Review of Advertising on Edible Landscaping Design, they have a Rate Card Cost and Pricing Models of CPM with ad inventory in countries such as United States, Poland, Singapore, United Kingdom. Great at targeting and inventory is accessible in programmatic ad exchanges. Will use them again whenever I am looking for a Managed Service and Self-Service solution of Web Publisher.
Online Marketing Manager
Feb 14, 2018
San Francisco
Desktop Display, Mobile Video, Connected TV, Best Pricing
Review of Advertising on Edible Landscaping Design, they have a Rate Card Cost and Pricing Models of CPM with ad inventory in countries such as United States, Poland, Singapore, United Kingdom. Great at targeting and inventory is accessible in programmatic ad exchanges. Will use them again whenever I am looking for a Managed Service and Self-Service solution of Web Publisher.
Online Marketing Manager
Feb 20, 2018
San Francisco
Desktop Display, Mobile Video, Connected TV, Best Pricing
Review of Advertising on Edible Landscaping Design, they have a Rate Card Cost and Pricing Models of CPM with ad inventory in countries such as United States, Poland, Singapore, United Kingdom. Great at targeting and inventory is accessible in programmatic ad exchanges. Will use them again whenever I am looking for a Managed Service and Self-Service solution of Web Publisher.
Files
Creatives
Edible Landscaping Design advertising reaches 3.26k visitors across desktop and mobile web, in countries such as United States, Poland, Singapore, United Kingdom. Pricing models they offer are CPM, on channels such as desktop display, desktop video, mobile display, social, connected tv and digital audio.

Advertising on Edible Landscaping Design will allow you to reach consumers in industries or verticals such as .

They have advertising & marketing contacts listed on Thalamus.