F-16.net-Advertising-Reviews-Pricing
Capabilities
  • Desktop Display
    • Brand Integrations
      Yes No
    • Sponsored Posts
      Yes No
    • Native Ads
      Yes No
    • High-Impact (Takeovers, Billboards, Overlays, Sliders, Skins)
      Yes No
    • Rich Media (Expandable & Non-Expandable)
      Yes No
  • Desktop Display
  • CPM
  • Web Publisher
  • Headline:
    Publisher
  • Key Differentiator
    Deciding where to spend your advertising dollars on the internet can be a tough decision to make. Spend your advertising dollars wisely by targeting a proven audience already actively seeking F-16 and military aviation related information, products and services. F-16.net has a large audience, 60% of which is professionally involved with the F-16. Among those are crew chiefs, pilots, journalists and contractors. The other 40% are enthusiasts such as patch collectors, photographers, flight-sim fans, modellers and cockpit builders. This might be just the audience you are looking for... With an average of over 170,000 unique visitors and over 1 million page views per month, your advertisement on F-16.net will give you the best exposure available in the military aviation marketplace.
  • Owned / Operated Properties
    f-16.net
Contacts
PERSON
ROLE
CONTACT INFO & EMAIL
ACTIONS
Lieven Dewitte
Boskouter 29 Registrant City: Kessel-Lo
Owner
Site Traffic
  • 168056 Global Rank
  • 85831
    United States
  • 307k Estimated Visits
Traffic Sources
  • Search
    50.51%
  • Direct
    39.49%
  • Social
    4.64%
  • Referrals
    4.64%
  • Mail
    0.72%
  • Display
    0.00%
Geography Breakdown
  • United States
    28.73%
  • China
    6.05%
  • United Kingdom
    6.03%
  • Belgium
    5.33%
  • Canada
    4.72%
Powered by Similar web
Network Data
Reviews
Online Marketing Manager
May 23, 2018
San Francisco
Desktop Display, Mobile Video, Connected TV, Best Pricing
Review of Advertising on F-16.net, they have a Rate Card Cost and Pricing Models of CPM with ad inventory in countries such as United States, China, United Kingdom, Canada. Great at targeting and inventory is accessible in programmatic ad exchanges. Will use them again whenever I am looking for a Managed Service and Self-Service solution of Web Publisher.
Online Marketing Manager
May 17, 2018
San Francisco
Desktop Display, Mobile Video, Connected TV, Best Pricing
Review of Advertising on F-16.net, they have a Rate Card Cost and Pricing Models of CPM with ad inventory in countries such as United States, China, United Kingdom, Canada. Great at targeting and inventory is accessible in programmatic ad exchanges. Will use them again whenever I am looking for a Managed Service and Self-Service solution of Web Publisher.
Online Marketing Manager
May 15, 2018
San Francisco
Desktop Display, Mobile Video, Connected TV, Best Pricing
Review of Advertising on F-16.net, they have a Rate Card Cost and Pricing Models of CPM with ad inventory in countries such as United States, China, United Kingdom, Canada. Great at targeting and inventory is accessible in programmatic ad exchanges. Will use them again whenever I am looking for a Managed Service and Self-Service solution of Web Publisher.
Files
Creatives
F-16.net advertising reaches 307k visitors across desktop and mobile web, in countries such as United States, China, United Kingdom, Canada. Pricing models they offer are CPM, on channels such as desktop display, desktop video, mobile display, social, connected tv and digital audio.

Advertising on F-16.net will allow you to reach consumers in industries or verticals such as .

They have 1 advertising & marketing contacts listed on Thalamus.