Hi and welcome! We are Ashley and Nicolas, two vintage & design lovers who enjoy traveling the world to discover antiques-related venues and new flea markets!
Launched in April 2010 in Vienna (Austria), Flea Market Insiders has become in less than four years the online reference for vintage & antiques shopping. Our blog and app offer travel guides to the best flea markets, vintage & design stores from around the world, as well as professional shopping tips, photo galleries, and news.
Our idea behind launching fleamarketinsiders.com was to show the world and our friends that flea markets literally overflow with often unsought treasures.
One big question we were often asked by people who wanted to become regular flea markets’ treasures hunters, was “what does it take to get the most out of the experience and of our hard-earned money, to eventually find those hidden treasures you talk about?”.
“Remember, that the most valuable items are not those that you think will be valuable for resale. The really priceless things are the objects you personally love.“
Of course there are hundreds of tips for flea market success like “make sure to carry cash”, “bring along a sturdy bag”, “arrive with a mission”, “pace yourself”, “look for the bargain tables”, “drive an appropriate vehicle”, etc.
But the truth is that it actually takes nothing much to become a regular flea market hunter than a good spirit, a minimum dose of fantasy, be an early bird not to miss THE bargain of the week, and some good will mixed with a relish of perseverance.Then your eyes will sharpen themselves with time and even before you realize it, your home will be full with those fabulous finds you will have hunted all along.
Always keep in mind that the flea-market experience is about finding hidden treasures.The most valuable items are not those that you think will be valuable for resale. The really priceless things are the objects you personally love.
The list of countries covered in our flea market guides includes Austria, Belgium, Canada, Denmark, France, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Japan, the Netherlands, Spain, Sweden, the United Kingdom, the United States of America, and many more on the work!
Readers’ top choice: “Top 15 Mega Flea Markets You Must Visit”, “The Best Flea Markets in France”, “Top 20 Flea Markets in the US” and “The Best Flea Markets in Rome” have gathered close to half a million views since 2012.
Ashley & Nicolas
- Company Name:Flea Market Insiders
Desktop Display, Mobile Display, Social
- Headline:Flea Market Insiders is a top-rated travel & lifestyle blog featuring unique review of the world's best flea markets and vintage / antique / design shops.
- Self / Managed Service:Managed Service
- Key DifferentiatorWe’re delighted to know you might be interested in becoming a sponsor of Flea Market Insiders. Let us give you the scoop. Flea Market Insiders is a top-rated travel & lifestyle blog featuring unique review of the world’s best flea markets, shopping tips, and the latest news coverage of the vintage & design industry. Our goal is to share our experience and thoughts with our readers, and make our passion for flea markets and vintage design, contagious. Through weekly posts on everything retro and design, our mission is to inspire people and help them transform their spaces into personal sanctuaries with a genuine vintage touch, where they can kick back and relax.
- Owned / Operated Propertiesfleamarketinsiders.com
- 667622 Global Rank
- 798684 United States
- 147k Estimated Visits
- 7.7k display total monthly uniques
- 19.1k display total monthly impressions
- 13.3k mobile total monthly uniques
- 27.2k mobile monthly overall impressions
Advertising on Flea Market Insiders will allow you to reach consumers in industries or verticals such as .
They have advertising & marketing contacts listed on Thalamus. According to their Ads.txt, Flea Market Insiders inventory partners include: sovrn.com, lijit.com, spotx.tv, spotxchange.com, appnexus.com, google.com, indexexchange.com, rubiconproject.com, aolcloud.net, adtech.com, lkqd.net, lkqd.com, amazon.com, openx.com, criteo.com, getintent.com.