Gimbal is a marketing and advertising automation platform powered by physical-world data. Using its own hardware and software, Gimbal enables brands, media agencies, and marketers to improve their campaigns with personalized messaging and drive measurable business outcomes.
Headquartered in Los Angeles, Gimbal has offices in San Diego, New York, Chicago, San Francisco, Sao Paulo, and Bogotá. Gimbal formed when two independent companies merged in November 2016 - The Mobile Majority and Gimbal, Inc. and The Mobile Majority took the Gimbal name. For more information, visit www.gimbal.com.
Awards & Accolades:
"34th Fastest-Growing Company in North America" Deloitte Fast 500 - 2017
"66th Fastest-Growing Private Company" Inc. 5000 - 2017
"Fastest Growing Technology Company" LA Business Journal - 2016
"Winner" TiE50 Top Startup Conference - 2016
"IoT Innovation Awards Winner" Connected World Magazine - 2015
"People's Choice" UX Award Winner - 2015
"Finalist" Asian Business Awards, LA Business Journal - 2014
"Best Creative Technology" The 4A's - 2015
"Best Series A" Los Angeles Venture Association - 2014
"Best of Show" Ad Week Mobile Media Summit - 2014
"Finalist" Corporate Counsel Awards, LA Business Journal - 2014
"Southern California's Ones to Watch" socalTECH 50 - 2014
- Company Name:Gimbal
- CEO Name:Rob Emrich
Headquarters:Los Angeles, CA
Office Locations:Los Angeles, CaliforniaSan Diego, CANew York, New YorkSan Francisco, CaliforniaSao Paulo, BrazilBogotá,ColombiaChicago, Illinois
Mobile Display, Mobile Video
CPA, CPC, CPI, CPM, CPV
Demand Side Platform, Other
- Headline:Marketing and automation platform powered by physical-world data
- IndustriesAutomotive, Consumer Packaged Goods, Education, Entertainment, Financial Services, Food & Beverage, Health & Beauty, Retail, Sports, Technology, Telecommunications, Travel & Leisure, Mobile App Installs
- Key DifferentiatorTo activate the data of everything and make it usable for everyone. To communicate to the specific individual, not the ambiguous group. To commit to advertising that captivates and marketing that engages. To stop bombarding consumers with messages they don’t want to see.
- Owned / Operated Propertiesgimbal.com
Lat/long, city, DMA, custom GPS, Device, Time of Day OS, Category, Whitelist/Blacklist, Exchange, Carrier/Wifi, Publisher, CRM
- Data PartnersLiveRamp, Neustar, Placed, BlueKai
- Ad Verification / Brand Safety / Measurement / Viewability PartnersGrapeshot, IAS, DoubleVerify, Moat
- Approved 3rd Party Ad Serving / Rich Media VendorsSizmek, Medialets, Celtra
- Mobile App Install Tracking PartnersMobileApp Tracking by TUNEKochavaAdjust.ioAppsFlyer
- 1482589 Global Rank
- 845650 United States
- 19.3k Estimated Visits
Advertising on Gimbal will allow you to reach consumers in industries or verticals such as Telecommunications, Health & Beauty, Food & Beverage, Mobile App Installs, Education, Retail, Financial Services, Consumer Packaged Goods, Sports, Automotive, Technology, Travel & Leisure, Entertainment; you can target them with parameters such as: Lat/long, city, DMA, custom GPS, Device, Time of Day OS, Category, Whitelist/Blacklist, Exchange, Carrier/Wifi, Publisher, CRM.
They are headquartered at Los Angeles, CA, and have 42 advertising & marketing contacts listed on Thalamus.