HMP Communications, LLC produces a well-respected collection of one of the nation’s most recognizable brands of multimedia healthcare communications. With representation among a variety of key medical arenas, HMP’s online, live-event and print presence is culminated by its delivery of expert coverage across more than 10 healthcare specialties — providing physicians, nurses and other allied healthcare professionals with the valuable scientific, medical, research and product information needed to remain appropriately informed within the industry. Through a multichannel collaborative network of staff, expert advisory/editorial boards, and the industry’s key opinion leaders and executives, HMP delivers dedicated, population-specific content within each of the specialty areas we serve.
NACCME, LLC, a wholly owned subsidiary of HMP Communications Holdings, LLC, is among the eminent providers of industry-leading continuing education (CE) across therapeutic areas and medical disciplines. In conjunction with top medical faculty, NACCME develops live-event and multimedia educational programming that’s designed to bridge the gap between current and best healthcare practices and to improve outcomes by strengthening practitioner awareness of evidence-based care. NACCME was one of the first CE providers to be awarded joint accreditation by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education, American Nurses Credentialing Center and Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education.
- Company Name:HMP Communications, LLC
Desktop Display, Email, Mobile Display
- Headline:Web Publisher: The healthcare communications and education specialists
- Key DifferentiatorHMP Communications, LLC, is a leader in healthcare communications and education. The company publishes some of the nation's most well-respected medical journals across a wide spectrum of medical specialties. Additional core competencies within HMP include more than 20 years of meeting management/production expertise and over a decade producing cutting edge, online educational programs. HMP Communications is divided into three specialty areas: the Wound Care/Podiatry Division, the Cardiovascular Division and the Life Science Division. Within each of these specialties, HMP provides physicians, nurses and other allied healthcare professionals valuable scientific research and product information through medical journals, customized reports, conferences, expositions, symposiums, advisory boards, websites, podcasts, webcasts and teleconferences. HMP is dedicated to delivering vital information to clinicians that assists them in providing better outcomes to their patients. HMP works closely with thought leaders who are at the forefront of the latest evidence-based treatments, research and therapies in each specialty area it serves.
- Owned / Operated Propertieshmpcommunications.com
- Approved 3rd Party Ad Serving / Rich Media VendorsSizmek - http://www.sizmek.com