Desktop Display, Mobile Display
- Headline:Homiletic & Pastoral Review – America's foremost pastoral publication. Since 1900.
- Key DifferentiatorFounded over one hundred years ago, Homiletic & Pastoral Review is one of the most well-respected pastoral magazines in the world. Priests and laymen alike have relied on HPR for decades. HPR is edited by Father David Vincent Meconi, S.J., professor of patristic theology at St. Louis University. Kenneth Baker, S.J., author of the best-selling Fundamentals of Catholicism and of the popular introduction to the Scriptures, Inside the Bible, served as editor of HPR for almost forty years and is now the magazine’s editor emeritus. His powerful monthly editorials will inform and inspire you. HPR features solid articles on every aspect of pastoral life and eloquent weekly sermons that illuminate through exposition of Scripture. Faithful to the teachings and tradition of the Church for over a century, our readers know what to expect in each issue. Here are just some of the features of HPR: First-rate articles by great Catholic writers on doctrine, spiritual guidance, morality and authentic pastoral practice Deep insights into pressing pastoral issues of the Church’s life and mission Stimulating homilies for Sundays and Holy Days by today’s outstanding preachers Wise and practical answers to your questions from respected theologian and author Brian T. Mullady, O.P. We don’t bend and sway with every passing fad. Built on the solid foundation of the Catholic Church, we espouse the timeless truths of faith that never change.
- Owned / Operated Propertieshprweb.com
CONTACT INFO & EMAIL
- 1496209 Global Rank
- 786393 United States
- 43.1k Estimated Visits
- 12.1k display total monthly uniques
- 25.8k display total monthly impressions
- 8.2k mobile total monthly uniques
- 14.1k mobile monthly overall impressions