LocalMediaBuying.com is an exclusive performance marketing organization that provides high quality brand placements on our network of over 200 locally optimized web and mobile web properties and growing.
So, why choose LocalMediaBuying.com because we are not your typical advertising agency where you have to pay increased “middle man fees” that eat into your ROI. We have direct access to our publishers, because we are the publishers.
We put your ads directly in-front of highly targeted local buying traffic.
Prior to going live with LocalMediaBuying.com we have launched and optimized hundreds of sites in multiple verticals that are attracting tons of local buyer traffic. We continue to build, optimize, and manage our own content network, thus giving you the best ROI and more control over your advertising budget.
Over 60% of our publishers’ network is solely owned and optimized by LocalMediaBuying.com. The remaining 40% make up our exclusive network of highly trafficked publisher sites and other media buying properties that we have established a strong relationship with.
The goal of LocalMediaBuying.com is to increase the revenues of both Publishers and Advertisers; our management team has been involved with internet marketing for more than 9 years. What set us apart from other networks is that we implement the latest strategies to optimize all of our campaigns to ensure the success of both our advertisers and publishers.
- Company Name:Local Media Buying
Desktop Display, Desktop Video, Social
CPA, CPC, CPM
Ad Network, Demand Side Platform
- Headline:Ad Network & Demand Side Platform
- IndustrieseCommerce, Financial Services, Retail
- Key DifferentiatorThe best way to maximize your media buy ROI is by implementing performance based marketing in your online advertising strategy.Performance based marketing is the absolute best option for advertisers that are looking ways to overcome frustrations of expensive and below standard results of typical CPC and CPM online advertising.The CPA model i.e. “Cost Per Action” is the best method to maximize ROI when buying online advertising in the 21st century.We designed LocalMediaBuying.com ad-network to allow you to offer PPC/CPC + CPA bidding model(s). Most advertisers do not want to pay CPM because publisher traffic quality varies. At least with PPC/CPC, you are guaranteed the visitor you paid for.We diligently monitor your campaigns for performance and brand awareness, which will drive engagement, and maximize the results of your digital media marketing program.We are experts at what do and work vigorously to simplify your online advertising efforts by having the ability to handle all of your media planning, negotiations, campaign optimization, fraud detection, billing, tracking, reporting, and much more.
- Owned / Operated PropertiesLocalmediabuying.com
- 26538024 Global Rank
- 269558 Morocco
- 99 Estimated Visits
Advertising on Local Media Buying will allow you to reach consumers in industries or verticals such as Financial Services, Retail, eCommerce.
They have 2 advertising & marketing contacts listed on Thalamus.