Who am I?
Having moved to London a couple of summers back, I'm still discovering London bit by bit. Coming from a tiny tropical isle where it's always warm and humid (30C is the norm back home), the weather here in London helps quite a bit.
Well, you could take the Singaporean out of Singapore but I suppose being the typical Singaporean, I love my food to bits. After posting a bit about the restaurants and eateries in London, I've set up London Chow, which focuses on where to eat and where to avoid.
Along the way, I receive emails every now and then from people who are thinking considering moving on to London and I thought that compiling a London Accomodation Guide would be useful. Well, it's definitely not exhaustive but hey, it comes from a chap who has been through through all that.
Someone asked about covering London within as short a time as possible and here's One Day in London. Staying in London for longer? Check out London in a Weekend guide. Thinking of how to get to London from Heathrow? Cost of living in London? Ok, ok, you get the idea.
Interestingly, people like to ask me whether I like it here in London. Well, I guess I would have left I don't and here's why I am still in London.
Do drop me an email at londonchow[at]singaporeaninlondon[dot]com if you have any questions. Or better still have new posts delivered right to you by subscribing via rss or via email.
- Company Name:London Expat
Desktop Display, Social
- Headline:Singaporean expat in London. What ELSE to do in London for all visitors and Londoners.
- Self / Managed Service:Managed Service
- IndustriesAutomotive, Clothing & Fashion, Consumer Packaged Goods, Dating, Education, Entertainment, Financial Services, Food & Beverage, Health & Beauty, Healthcare, Non-Profit, Retail, Sports, Technology, Travel & Leisure, eCommerce
- Key DifferentiatorLondon Expat currently receives more than 400 unique visitors per day and the average over 3 pageviews per visitor. Out of these visitors, more than half arrived through search engines with Google dominating the pack. From the landing pages, most of the visitors are either visiting or moving to London. The former are looking for where to go in London, the latter are looking for information for their impending move to London. Some of the most popular posts include - Covering the Best of London in One Day - Cost of Living in London, how much is enough? - Affordable travelling in London - London can be cheap too! - Where to stay in London If you think that London Expat is a good fit to your advertising campaign, please give me a shout at advertise@singaporeaninlondon[dot]com for a list of advertising options site-wide as well as London in a Weekend Guide and London Accommodation Guide. Would greatly appreciate if you could identify which organization you are with and I'll get back to you as soon as possible. Hope to hear from you! Cheers, London Chow
- Owned / Operated Propertiessingaporeaninlondon.com
- 28325131 Global Rank
- 7380525 United States
- 110 Estimated Visits
Advertising on London Expat will allow you to reach consumers in industries or verticals such as eCommerce, Non-Profit, Clothing & Fashion, Education, Consumer Packaged Goods, Healthcare, Technology, Dating, Food & Beverage, Automotive, Retail, Sports, Entertainment, Health & Beauty, Travel & Leisure, Financial Services.
They have 1 advertising & marketing contacts listed on Thalamus. According to their Ads.txt, London Expat inventory partners include: google.com.