Since 1998, our passion has been to help OKC/metro area parents be more successful and have more fun with their families. Each monthly issue includes the area's best calendar of family events and quality editorial that supports family relationships. Just as valuable to parents is the connection to MetroFamily advertisers who provide important local family services and products.
Read about our Statement of Beliefs here.
Each month, 35,000 copies of the magazine are distributed in Edmond, NW OKC, Nichols Hills, South OKC, Moore, Norman, Yukon, and Midwest City. Over 500 distribution sites help us reach approximately 72,500 loyal print readers each month. PLUS we reach
Find us at
all public libraries
all Jimmy's Eggs locations
all Crest stores
all Homeland stores in the metro area
all area YMCAs
extracurricular activity businesses
private schools and day cares
medical offices and hospitals
- Company Name:Metro Family Magazine
Headquarters:318 NW 13th Street, Suite 101 Oklahoma City, OK 73103
Desktop Display, Email, Social
- Headline:Publisher: Oklahoma City Family Fun & Parenting Resources
- Self / Managed Service:Managed Service
- IndustriesAutomotive, Clothing & Fashion, Consumer Packaged Goods, Entertainment, Food & Beverage, Health & Beauty, Healthcare, Non-Profit, Retail, Sports, Technology, Telecommunications, Travel & Leisure
- Key DifferentiatorFor over 16 years, local parents have looked to MetroFamily to provide them with the best local family resources and fun activity information in the Oklahoma City metro area. And they look to the editorial AND the advertisements in the magazine to help them do the best job with their number one priority—their children. And now, advertisers can connect with our loyal and excited readers via our magazine, our award-winning website, Facebook, Twitter and our every Thursday e-newsletter (Weekend Picks) sent to over 11,400 subscribers. Here's what our readers and advertisers say about MetroFamily: "The ads we’ve placed with MetroFamily Magazine have created more responses than all of our previous advertising attempts combined. MetroFamily provides us with the perfect way to reach our target audience!" - Amy Russo PR/Marketing Director Lyric Theatre & Academy "I love reading MetroFamily Magazine, not only for the articles but also for the advertisements. I consider it my family’s resource directory. I know if it is in MetroFamily then it is somewhere I would do business." - Kristy Milner, Edmond Contact us TODAY and let us help you connect to the active families in Central Oklahoma. 405-601-2081 or email@example.com. Reader Demographics Over 75K monthly readers (35K circulation at over 500 drop locations) 96% are between the ages of 25 and 54 92% are women (and as many economic experts say, women control as much as 85% of the household purchases) 91% have attended college (61% have degrees; 19% have graduate degrees) Average income is over $89,000 per year. Our readers are 210% more likely than the average OKC area resident to have $100-$150K in household income and are 250% more likely to have $150K in household income. Ages of our readers’ children: Under age 5, 73% Ages 5-12, 81% Ages 13 and older, 35% 87% are married 91% have their children in after-school activities 60% plan to send their children to summer camp 74% would consider private school (31% have children in private school) 86% are the primary shopper for themselves 74% are the primary shopper for their children 81% are the primary shopper for their home MetroFamily readers do NOT read the following: Daily newspaper (76% do NOT read) City/regional magazine (88% do NOT read) Weekly newspaper (91% do NOT read) Other local parenting publication (97% do NOT read) * Statistics from PPA Reader Survey, 2009 and CVC Audit, 2013.
- Owned / Operated Propertiesmetrofamilymagazine.com
- 444160 Global Rank
- 107174 United States
- 119k Estimated Visits
- 7.9k display total monthly impressions
- 19.8k display total monthly uniques
- 66.5k mobile total monthly uniques
- 215k mobile monthly overall impressions
Advertising on Metro Family Magazine will allow you to reach consumers in industries or verticals such as Retail, Non-Profit, Telecommunications, Health & Beauty, Sports, Food & Beverage, Clothing & Fashion, Entertainment, Consumer Packaged Goods, Technology, Travel & Leisure, Automotive, Healthcare.
They are headquartered at 318 NW 13th Street, Suite 101 Oklahoma City, OK 73103, and have 2 advertising & marketing contacts listed on Thalamus.