Miniclip is a global leader in digital games. The company develops, publishes and distributes highly engaging games to an audience of 200 million monthly active users, across mobile, social and online platforms.
Founded in 2001, the company has successfully grown a huge organic global audience in over 195 countries and across six continents. Miniclip has a unique understanding of the digital games space and has developed a strong portfolio of over 45 high-quality mobile games, extensive worldwide distribution and an internationally recognised brand name.
Leading franchises include 8 Ball Pool™, Soccer Stars™ and Rail Rush™.
For more information, visit http://corporate.miniclip.com.
- Company Name:Miniclip
- Parent Company Name:Tencent
Headquarters:Headquarters Neuchâtel, Switzerland
Office Locations:HQ: Switzerland. Also: San Francisco, New York.
Desktop Display, Mobile Display, Social
Mobile App Publisher, Web Publisher
- Headline:Game Publisher
- Self / Managed Service:Managed Service
- Key DifferentiatorFind out why advertisers love Miniclip. Review our extensive range of innovative ad products, and when to use them.
- Owned / Operated PropertiesMiniclip.com, momjuju.com
- Approved 3rd Party Ad Serving / Rich Media VendorsSizmek - http://www.sizmek.com
- 3762 Global Rank
- 4047 United States
- 24.8M Estimated Visits
- 90M display total monthly uniques
Advertising on Miniclip will allow you to reach consumers in industries or verticals such as Entertainment.
They are headquartered at Headquarters Neuchâtel, Switzerland, and have 10 advertising & marketing contacts listed on Thalamus.