Miss O & Friends is a safe- socialization brand for tween and young teen girls, which aims to help young girls build self-esteem. The tween years are a crucial age for girls because a lot of what happens during this time sets the stage for the rest of a girls’ life. Girls go through A LOT during these years; boys start come into the picture, their bodies are changing, cliques begin to form, bullying increases, school becomes more serious, and girls struggle with self-esteem and the pressure to fit in. With Miss O & Friends, we want to create a safe environment where girls can just be themselves.
By providing 100% COPPA compliant, CARU approved safe socialization, the Miss O users have built a community of girls who offer advice and support to one another while also having fun and talking about everything in the “girl world. To help build self-esteem, we create programs that allow girls to express themselves in a variety of different outlets. Whether it's getting their own original stories published and sold, entering into a fashion design contest, or contributing content as a Miss O intern, we get girls involved as much as possible.
The site also includes games, quizzes, blogging, advice, celebrity scoop, music and contests. The content on Miss O & Friends is user generated, which creates an authentic and genuine space "by girls, for girls."
The Miss O & Friends characters are real...conceived of, evolved with, and managed by young girls, to provide a positive "voice of authenticity" and build a sense of confidence for young girls growing up.
- Company Name:Miss O & Friends
- Parent Company Name:HD Group, LLC
Office Locations:metro NY and Philly, USA
Linear TV, Desktop Display, Email, Mobile Display, Social, Desktop Video
% of Media Spend, CPM, Revshare / ROAS, Flat Rate
- Headline:By Girls, For Girls. Created & curated by girls who've outgrown Barbie, not ready for Beyonce - all to help build self esteem
- Self / Managed Service:Managed Service & Self-Service
- IndustriesClothing & Fashion, Consumer Packaged Goods, Education, Entertainment, Financial Services, Food & Beverage, Gaming, Health & Beauty, Healthcare, Mobile App Installs, Non-Profit, Retail, Sports, Technology, Telecommunications, Travel & Leisure
- Key DifferentiatorAUTHENTIC, CUSTOMIZED, IMMERSIVE ON-LINE ADVERTISING & SPONSORSHIPS. COPPA compliant, CARU Certified. MISS O & FRIENDS, created and curated BY GIRLS FOR GIRLS® Tween Socializing with Parental Approval I. WHAT TWEEN GIRLS (AGES 9-17) who visit the Miss O & Friends® site. Sponsor our popular interactive contests, games, puzzles, pop quizzes, music/video sections, or a section of the Girl2Girl Wall. Create contests; your own interactive contests, games, puzzles, pop quizzes, contribute articles/content. Place messaging in our weekly and monthly e-mail newsletters to active Miss O Club members. Customized campaigns co-created with our in-house marketing experts to tween girls. COPPA compliant, CARU Certified. II. WHY Generate Word-of-Mouth, build awareness, build trust, improve customer loyalty, boost sales Increase your reach through our network of online "tween -rated" link partners Reach in-classroom students in schools; nearly 20,000 elementary school class rooms connected to Miss O website (close to 300,000 students). Sample your products and services; giveaway products via trial programs and brand sponsored Sweepstakes. Obtain tween feedback; get our tween audience actively engaged with your product/brand/service through polls, contests or questionnaires. Research your campaigns prior to rolling out. Everything we do is by girls for girls. Ask the many thousands of our website users what they want, show them examples for their input/feedback and then deliver III. WEBSITE Top Website "Girls Only": Consistently ranked in the top 5 for websites for girls worldwide Sticky: More page views versus many other sites delivering this target Authentic = Trusted = Word-of-Mouth: Capitalize on over 50% of our traffic coming from tween girls telling other tween girls
- Owned / Operated Propertiesmissoandfriends.com, misso.com, momswithgirls.com
- Programmatic Integrations & Publisher / Inventory PartnersYes
Tween/Young Teen Girls
Ages: 9 to 17
Sweet Spot: 10-14
- Data PartnersCrossPixel, Daytons
- Ad Verification / Brand Safety / Measurement / Viewability PartnersMOAT, IAS, DV
- Approved 3rd Party Ad Serving / Rich Media VendorsBrid
- 700868 Global Rank
- 171759 United States
- 89.5k Estimated Visits
Advertising on Miss O & Friends will allow you to reach consumers in industries or verticals such as Education, Financial Services, Non-Profit, Consumer Packaged Goods, Healthcare, Retail, Entertainment, Travel & Leisure, Gaming, Sports, Telecommunications, Clothing & Fashion, Mobile App Installs, Technology, Food & Beverage, Health & Beauty; you can target them with parameters such as: Tween/Young Teen Girls Ages: 9 to 17 Sweet Spot: 10-14 USA.
They have 1 advertising & marketing contacts listed on Thalamus. According to their Ads.txt, Miss O & Friends inventory partners include: freewheel.tv, spotxchange.com, spotx.tv, taboola.com, advertising.com, pubmatic.com, appnexus.com, indexexchange.com, contextweb.com, tremorhub.com, rubiconproject.com, fyber.com, google.com.