Over 350,000 professionals read the National Law Review each month. Our goal is to help legal and business professionals gain control over all the content that bombards them on a daily basis. We curate legal news and analysis so you can access reliable information when you need it.
If you don’t know much about us, the National Law Review is the on-line descendant of a business law publication which started in 1888. Our current website is a merger between a research database developed by in-house attorneys, the National Law Forum, LLC and the law journal the National Law Review (ISSN 2161-3362).
The National Law Review publishes in the following practice areas:
• Alternative Dispute Resolution / Mediation
• Antitrust & Trade Regulation
• Bankruptcy and Restructuring
• Business Litigation
• Business of Law (Legal Marketing & Law Office Management)
• Construction Law
• Election Law
• Employee Benefits
• Financial Institutions
• Food, Pharmaceutical & Biotech
• Health Care Litigation and Regulatory
• Immigration Law
• Insurance Coverage, Regulatory and Risk Management
• Intellectual Property (Trademark, Copyright & Patent)
• International Trade
• Labor and Employment
• Mergers, Acquisitions and Business Organizations
• Privacy and Data Protection Issues
• Real Estate Law
• Securities Regulation and Litigation
• Tax Law
• Toxic Tort and Environmental Litigation and Regulatory
• Trust, Estates and Family Law
For more information, visit www.NatLawReview.com.
- Company Name:National Law Review
Headquarters:4700 Gilbert Suite 47 #230 Western Springs, IL 60558 United States
Office Locations:Western Springs, IL
Desktop Display, Mobile Display, Social
- Headline:Latest business law news and legal analysis
- Self / Managed Service:Managed Service
- IndustriesEnergy and Utilities, Financial Services, Food & Beverage, Government & Politics, Health & Beauty, Healthcare, Retail, Technology
- Key DifferentiatorThe National Law Review (NLR) reaches in-house and law firm attorneys and business professionals. We specialize in the following legal practice areas: Antitrust Law Bankruptcy and Restructuring Law Biotech and Cleantech Law Construction and Real Estate Law Employment and Labor Law Environmental, Energy & Resource Law Family, Estates & Trusts Law Financial Services, Banking and Securities Law Health Care Law and Regulatory Issues Immigration Law Insurance, Reinsurance and Surety Law Intellectual Property Law Law Office Management and Marketing Litigation, Trial Practice and E-Discovery Media Law Tax Law Reach our business savvy and highly sought after audience who come to read legal analysis and opinions from the nation's premier law firms, corporations, law schools, regulatory agencies and professional associations. Our most frequent visitors are attorneys, accountants, business executives, claims professionals, human resource professionals, and upper and middle management. Average Readership Numbers: 125,000+ Average Monthly Visits 178,000+ Average Monthly Page Views 152,000+ Average Monthly Unique Page Views Key demographics of the National Law Review's audience: an average age of 35-55 advanced degree (over 67%) browse from work (over 65%) Reaching over 100 countries each month, our audience is global. While 85% of our audience is U.S. based, we also have significant numbers of visitors from Canada, the United Kingdom, Australia, India, Germany and France. The NLR's visitors come from all states, but the top 10 states include: California New York Illinois Texas Florida Pennsylvania DC Massachusetts New Jersey Ohio (All information about our audience is from internal records and analysis) About The National Law Review One of the highest volume legal website in the U.S., the National Law Review compiles timely, well-researched articles submitted to us from law reviews, law journals, law firm newsletters, bar associations and original thought leadership. The National Law Review traces its roots back to 1888. The NLR's on-line platform was developed by in-house attorneys as no log-in legal news and research portal designed to capture legal trends as they emerge. The National Law Review is regularly cited by and linked to by other legal publications, government and educational institutions and by main-stream media. Meet our publication and editing team by clicking here. 2014 Interactive Advertising Opportunities Rates and Specifications National Law Review (NatLawReview.com) Banner Advertising Rates "A" Leaderboard (728x90)- Located on every page. Maximum ad rotation of three with an exclusive position available for an upcharge. Email for exclusive pricing. "B" Top Banner (180x150)- Located on every page. Maximum ad rotation of three with an exclusive position available for an upcharge. Email for exclusive pricing. "C" Rectangle (336x280)- Located on every page. Maximum ad rotation of three with an exclusive position available for an upcharge. Email for exclusive pricing. "D" Square (250x250)- Located on home page, author pages and all article pages. Ads display 100% of the time on indicated pages but can move up or down on the page. "E" Skyscraper (160x600)- Located on home page and all article pages. Maximum ad rotation of three with an exclusive position available for an upcharge. Email for exclusive pricing. "F" Half Banner Middle (468x60)- Located on home page only. Maximum ad rotation of three with an exclusive position available for an upcharge. Email for exclusive pricing. "G" Half Banner Bottom (468x60)- Located on home page and all article pages. Maximum ad rotation of three with an exclusive position available for an upcharge. Email for exclusive pricing.
- Owned / Operated Propertiesnatlawreview.com
- 290596 Global Rank
- 70223 United States
- 286k Estimated Visits
- 148k display total monthly uniques
- 242k display total monthly impressions
- 56.5k mobile total monthly uniques
- 76.5k mobile monthly overall impressions
Advertising on National Law Review will allow you to reach consumers in industries or verticals such as Healthcare, Retail, Technology, Financial Services, Health & Beauty, Government & Politics, Food & Beverage, Energy and Utilities.
They are headquartered at 4700 Gilbert Suite 47 #230 Western Springs, IL 60558 United States, and have 2 advertising & marketing contacts listed on Thalamus.