With the mobile landscape changing on almost a daily basis, understanding and leveraging all the partners and solutions available in the space can be a job in and of itself. Whether it's a highly customized and targeted Rich Media campaign for a Fortune 500 brand, or a new start-up looking to drive downloads of their hot new app, Plethora Mobile can help!
Established in 2011, Plethora Mobile is 100% mobile media demand side platform (Mobile DSP). Our Real time Bidding (RTB) technology allows brands, agencies and app developers to access over 50 billion targeted impressions across 220+ countries.
At Plethora we leverage the entire Mobile Ecosystem to develop, optimize and maintain mobile media campaigns unlike that of anyone else. We also give you the flexibility to buy on a CPM, CPC and CPI basis depending on the requirements of the campaign. More importantly Plethora Mobile gives you access to more mobile media impressions than anyone else in the mobile ecosystem.
Unlike traditional ad networks that try to keep both the advertiser and publisher happy, we focus entirely on your needs. This buy side focus will get you the right audience at the best market rate in real time, make calculated buying decisions and drive performance. And, in just a year's time, we have delivered over 200 campaigns across 40 countries.
- Company Name:Plethora Mobile
- Parent Company Name:Publishers Clearing House
Headquarters:NYC New York, NY United States of America
Office Locations:HQ:New York.
Mobile Display, Mobile Video
CPA, CPC, CPI, CPM, CPV
Demand Side Platform
- Headline:Mobile Demand Side Platform
- IndustriesMobile App Installs
- Key Differentiator50B monthly Ad Requests.
- Owned / Operated PropertiesPlethoraMobile.com
Device, Contextual, Geolocation, OS, Channel, Dayparting, Carrier, Audience Segmentation (Nielsen, Demographic, HHI)
- Data PartnersN/A
- Ad Verification / Brand Safety / Measurement / Viewability PartnersN/A
- Mobile App Install Tracking PartnersKochava, MAT, MobileApp Tracking by TUNE
- 270B mobile monthly overall impressions