Home Delivery Systems is a Restaurants company located in PO Box 149, Ottawa, Ohio, United States.
- Company Name:Putnam County Sentinel
Headquarters:PO Box 149 Ottawa, Ohio 45875-0149 United States
Office Locations:Ottawa, Ohio
Desktop Display, Email, Social
- Headline:Publisher: Putnam Sentinel
- Self / Managed Service:Managed Service
- IndustriesConsumer Packaged Goods, Education, Gaming, Health & Beauty, Retail, Sports
- Key DifferentiatorHoover sworn in as Columbus Grove police captain COLUMBUS GROVE - During the regularly scheduled meeting of the Columbus Grove village council Monday night, Officer Bryan Hoover was sworn in by mayor Ken Wright as the newest full-time member of the Columbus Grove police department. Hoover takes over the position of police captain vacated when Nick Gilgenbach was promoted to Police Chief after the resignation of Eddie Huff. Accident near Rimer results in another vehicle in a pond RIMER - Kevin M. Wiegling, 38, of Delphos was westbound on State Route 189 near Rimer around 1:30 a.m. Tuesday morning when his vehicle dropped off the left side of the road, overcorrected, and skidded across the road into a pond. The vehicle hit a wooden wagon and a tree before coming to rest on its top in the pond. Wiegling was able to escape the vehicle and make his way to a nearby residence. Unable to awaken the property owners, Wiegling took refuge in their garage until around 5 a.m. when the residents contacted the Sheriff's Office. The incident remains under investigation by the Putnam County Sheriff's Office. Fire departments respond to Cloverdale fire Fire departments respond to Cloverdale fire CLOVERDALE - Members of the Ottoville, Continental and Kalida fire departments responded to a detached garage fire in Cloverdale Sunday evening around 5:30 p.m. Owners of the 107B State Route 114 property, Tim and Leslie Lawhorn, were able to save two vehicles and two 4-wheelers before the structure was engulfed in flames. Continental robbery defendant sentenced OTTAWA - Johnny Smith, 18 of Tiffin, one of the defendants involved in the Continental robbery of Bob's Carry-out was sentenced today in Putnam County Common Pleas Court to 4 years at the ODRC and 3 years of mandatory post control. Smith was also ordered to pay restitution in the amount of $1,300.
- Owned / Operated Propertiesputnamcountysentinel.com, putnamsentinel.com
CONTACT INFO & EMAIL
- 2396462 Global Rank
- 602996 United States
- 23.1k Estimated Visits
Email / Social Data