Founded in 1989 as a non-profit with a mission to promote and support the positive contributions of businesses in the nightlife & club industry. Our focus evolved from pioneering a Professional Directory service for DJ & Club staff, to protecting the nightlife, electronic dance music & rave festival community from negative attacks. Our marketing initiatives and social awareness programs assist businesses and communities to promote safe and vibrant nightlife activity, that supports creative and financial vitality in the city's social experience for visitors and residents. We maintain databases of every 150,000 U.S. liquor license holder and 60,000 venue owners in 10 countries worldwide. We reach the real 30,000 decision makers nationwide.
Our mission is to advocate the positive economic, social and cultural contributions of businesses in the nightlife & club industry.
To improve the image of nightlife entrepreneurs and the hospitality & nightlife industry.
• To assist businesses and communities promote safe and vibrant activity in support of the City's social experience.
• To standardize international regulations on security, environment, alcohol, tobacco, road safety and minors.
• To promote dialogue and collaboration between the nightlife entrepreneurs and their regulatory agencies.
• To share new trends and promote the quality of service in the nightlife and hospitality establishments.
Nightlife Association provides International Nightlife Professionals (on-site staff, decision makers and innovators) the leading source for news, trends, tools, resources, and strategies to maximize benefits, increase revenues, address challenges, launch marketing programs, and develop employment opportunities. Nightlife Association participates in public relations activities such as education, politics, networking, standardization, publishing, advertising, and discounts.
- Company Name:Saint Louis Nightlife
- Headline:Publisher: Saint Louis Nightlife, Saint Louis Restaurants, Saint Louis Nightclubs, & Saint Louis Hotels
- Key DifferentiatorThe Nightlife Media Network covers more than 30 major U.S. cities and provides consumers with up-to-date nightlife, dining, music, movie, fashion, and special event news. Audience Profile: Comprised of men and women ages 21-45. The Nightlife audience is a well educated and internet savvy niche of Singles, Active Couples, Business Professionals, Entrepeneurs, Travelers, and Nightlife Enthusiasts. Psychographic Information: The Nightlife audience enjoys all forms of entertainment. They are frequent nightclub, restaurant, and movie-goers, game players, and buyers of new music, fashion, gadgets, and electronics. They are active, playing sports, working out at the gym, and/or watching or attending sports activities. Advertising/Sponsorship Packages: Nightlife Media has the capability to do ad placements in our Weekly Newsletters, as well as Editorial Coverage throughout the site. With over 7+ years of experience, Nightlife Media is also able to create, plan, produce, and promote regional and or national Online to On-Premise Branded Events. These events may consist of but not be limited to High Profile Publicity, Celebrity, and A-List attended events, to Grand Openings, Anniversaries, Movie & Music Premieres, Fashion Shows, and more.
- Owned / Operated Propertiessaint-louis-nightlife.com
They have advertising & marketing contacts listed on Thalamus.