Laura Kovacs - Shirt Snob.com Writer
Laura has been interested in clothes, particularly tops, since her days in college living with her sorority sisters. A fan of both $5 t-shirts and $250 ingwa; melero halter tops and everything in between, she loves to shop. She lives in Massachusetts.
- Company Name:Shirt Snob
Desktop Display, Social
- Headline:Publisher: Shirt Snob - T-shirts, nice shirts, tank tops, couture tops, and more.
- Self / Managed Service:Managed Service
- IndustriesClothing & Fashion, Consumer Packaged Goods, Entertainment, Retail, Sports, Technology, Travel & Leisure, eCommerce
- Key DifferentiatorAdvertising We are a fast-growing and influential group of web magazines, published by Blogpire Productions. Readership For more information on our readership, contact email@example.com. Units In addition to standard advertising units, we are open to discussions on other sponsored site packages, ranging from exclusive sponsorships to custom built blogs. Email to to discuss. Ad Positions We offer many ad types - Banners, Buttons, Skyscrapers, and Leaderboards. Adplacements-5 Graphic Ads We have a variety of sizes available (if you don't see a size you want please let us know): Discounts & Ad Approvals We can offer significant discounts for first time advertisers, as well as advertisers with multiple bookings. We accept static and animated gif and jpg ads, as well as Flash, with approved creative. Creative must be pre-approved by blogpire.com. Email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested. Payment For Graphic Ads: Our minimum purchase of $250 is payable via Paypal prior to running your advertisement, although payment by check can be arranged if necessary. Contact email@example.com to arrange.
- Owned / Operated Propertiesshirtsnob.com
Advertising on Shirt Snob will allow you to reach consumers in industries or verticals such as Retail, Technology, Entertainment, Consumer Packaged Goods, Travel & Leisure, eCommerce, Sports, Clothing & Fashion.
They have 1 advertising & marketing contacts listed on Thalamus.