The Canadian Ski Council (CSC) is a national umbrella organization that represents the Ski and Snowboard industry in Canada. Founded in 1977 and consisting of 10 member organizations, the CSC represents all of the various aspects of the industry including; ski areas, ski and snowboard instructors, patrollers, suppliers/manufacturers, athletes and more.
The goal of the Canadian Ski Council is to increase participation in recreational skiing and snowboarding through research and development, marketing and communications programs and through our advocacy efforts.
Member Organizations include:
• Association des stations de ski du Québec (ASSQ)
• Atlantic Ski Area Association (ASAA)
• Canadian Association for Disabled Skiing (CADS)
• Canadian Association of Snowboard Instructors (CASI)
• Canadian Snowsports Association (CSA)
• Canadian Ski Instructors' Alliance (CSIA)
• Canadian Ski Patrol (CSP)
• Canada West Ski Areas Association (CWSAA)
• Ontario Snow Resorts Association (OSRA)
• Canadian Association of Nordic Skiers Instructors (CANSI)
To the general public we offer grassroots programs that make discovering our sports for the first time more enjoyable and fun through our informative website skicanada.org
For more information on the Canadian Ski Council or for more information on skiing and snowboarding in Canada please visit www.skicanada.org.
- Company Name:SkiCanada.org
- Headline:Publisher: Home
- Key DifferentiatorAdvertising with the Canadian Ski Council provides you with great access to reaching skiers and snowboarders across Canada. SkiCanada.org is quickly becoming a popular site among the downhill community, and our newsletter – SnowOnline – reaches over 100,000 people each week, providing great opportunities to reach this affluent market segment. Interested in advertising with the Canadian Ski Council? Download our Media Kit for more information.
- Owned / Operated Propertiesskicanada.org
- 326831 Global Rank
- 10231 Canada
- 268k Estimated Visits
Advertising on SkiCanada.org will allow you to reach consumers in industries or verticals such as .
They have 1 advertising & marketing contacts listed on Thalamus.