93318.16218 websnapshot
Capabilities
  • Desktop Display
    • Brand Integrations
      Yes No
    • Sponsored Posts
      Yes No
    • Native Ads
      Yes No
    • High-Impact (Takeovers, Billboards, Overlays, Sliders, Skins)
      Yes No
    • Rich Media (Expandable & Non-Expandable)
      Yes No
  • Mobile Display
    • Mobile Rich Media (Including Interstitials & Expandables)
      Yes No
    • Tablet Traffic
      Yes No
    • Native & Custom Mobile Executions
      Yes No
    • Requires SDK Integration
      Yes No
  • Social
  • Desktop Display, Mobile Display, Social
  • CPM
  • Web Publisher
  • Headline:
    Publisher
  • Industries
    Entertainment
  • Key Differentiator
    Taki’s Magazine is an online magazine of politics and culture. We believe political labels such as conservative and liberal are outdated. We are against mirages such as the “world democratic revolution” and the junk culture foisted upon us by conventional media outlets. The Takimag reader is fed up with multiculturalism, the politically correct, and mainstream media sources like Fox News. Our readers support Taki’s Magazine because they know they can expect humorous opinions on serious subjects from informed writers. 65% of Takimag readers are Americans who love their country and hate what has become of it. The remaining 35% of our readers are intellectually sophisticated folks from Canada, England, Germany, South Africa, Australia, and Spain among others. Advertisers should be aware that our readership is over 130,000 unique visitors per month and growing steadily. Monthly pageviews are in excess of 800,000. Takimag readers are interested in religion, politics and commentary, science, nature, technology, as well as regional and local news. Please share this article by using the link below. When you cut and paste an article, Taki's Magazine misses out on traffic, and our writers don't get paid for their work.
  • Owned / Operated Properties
    takimag.com
Site Traffic
  • 91275 Global Rank
  • 21272
    United States
  • 831k Estimated Visits
Traffic Sources
  • Direct
    59.87%
  • Referrals
    23.31%
  • Search
    8.51%
  • Social
    5.50%
  • Mail
    2.72%
  • Display
    0.09%
Geography Breakdown
  • United States
    65.49%
  • United Kingdom
    5.50%
  • Canada
    5.14%
  • Netherlands
    4.96%
  • Germany
    2.66%
Powered by Similar web
Network Data
Country Breakdown
  • United States
  • Canada
  • United Kingdom
  • South Africa
  • Australia
Email / Social Data
  • 5.98k
    Twitter followers
Desktop Display
  • 95k display total monthly uniques
  • 696k display total monthly impressions
Mobile Display
  • 75k mobile total monthly uniques
  • 464k mobile monthly overall impressions
61%
iOS
39%
Android
54%
Phone
46%
Tablet
Audience Demographics
65% male
35% female
Age
18
5%
18-24
5%
25-34
15%
35-44
20%
45-54
30%
55-64
20%
65+
5%
Income
$0k-$50k
35%
$50k-$100k
30%
$100k-$150k
20%
$150k+
15%
Education
No College
20%
College
50%
Grad School
30%
Reviews
Files
Add File
Creatives