A community-focused multi-media company serving the Roanoke Valley of North Carolina and Lake Gaston with newspapers, shoppers, magazines, websites and community events.
Our portfolio of products includes:
The Daily Herald
Roanoke Valley Shop & Save
Lake the Magazine
Roanoke Valley Woman Magazine
We also offer a series of community events including
Roanoke Valley Woman Expo
Women in Business Scholarship Luncheon
Roanoke Valley Community Champion Awards
Taste of Home Cooking School
- Company Name:The Daily Herald
Desktop Display, Mobile Display, Social
- Headline:Serving the Roanoke Valley and Lake Gaston NC
- Self / Managed Service:Managed Service
- IndustriesEntertainment, Sports
- Key DifferentiatorThe weekly Roanoke Rapids Herald was founded in 1914 by editor and publisher J.T. Stainback. From 1931 to 1941 the newspaper was owned and edited by Carroll Wilson. The newspaper was purchased by Milton and James Wick – later Wick Communications - in 1947. In September 1948 the newspaper began publishing as a daily paper in the afternoon and a morning paper on Sunday with the name changing to the Daily and Sunday Herald. The company moved to its present location at 916 Roanoke Avenue in June 1957. The newspaper names were combined as The Daily Herald in 1998.
- Owned / Operated Propertiesrrdailyherald.com
- 485095 Global Rank
- 112031 United States
- 120k Estimated Visits
- 25k display total monthly uniques
- 198k display total monthly impressions
- 48k mobile total monthly uniques
- 202k mobile monthly overall impressions
Advertising on The Daily Herald will allow you to reach consumers in industries or verticals such as Sports, Entertainment.
They have 1 advertising & marketing contacts listed on Thalamus.