We review apps for moms or anyone else looking to tap into the practical, personal or parenting potential of their mobile. Oooh! That sounded good! There are over 3,000 app reviews on this site and we’ve seen the market explode over the past few years as developers have realized the potential in apps for parents and their children.
Our goal is to provide practical reviews for moms by real life, actual moms. We review apps that we use ourselves, but also receive app review requests from developers. We try to review all they send us unless it’s obviously not a fit for our readers. Doing this, we’ve discovered apps we absolutely love but wouldn’t have found otherwise. We’ve also discovered apps we cannot ever see ourselves, or another mom, using. We’ll give you an honest opinion about an app, whether it’s a review request or one we’ve found on our own. We are going to always try and find something positive to say though, I guess that’s just the mom in us!
One last thing. The iTunes App Store and Android App Store are like a giant box of chocolates, offering a little something for everyone. We may love the chocolates with butter cream centers, but you may prefer something with a crunchy nougat. So please, read our reviews, but before you spend that $1.99 follow the link at the end of the review and check out the iTunes’ details and Android details to make sure you get the sweet treat you really wanted.
This website began as an excuse to surf around in iTunes looking at apps, but has turned into much more. We’ve been lucky enough to see the site grow leaps and bounds since it began in January 2009. We’ve also had a chance to contribute and add our two cents to several other websites, including Babble.com and Momtastic.com. It’s a surreal feeling to know that you are all out there and we are honored and grateful, and humbly thank you all for bearing with us and continuing to read!
- Company Name:The iPhone Mom
Desktop Display, Social
- Headline:Find the best iPhone and iPad apps for your kids
- Self / Managed Service:Managed Service
- IndustriesEducation, Entertainment, Gaming, Technology
- Key DifferentiatorIn addition to offering to review your app with a free app review, we also have several paid options to help drive even more promotion for your app. If you’re interested in getting your app reviewed by tech-savvy moms, then we’re here to help. Everybody knows every app wants the attention of busy moms these days. At The iPhone Mom we work hard to offer developers App Promotion & Advertising packages that cut through the clutter and help your app get noticed. With hundreds of thousands of moms reading our reviews and tips every month we can help you reach the right audience in an impactful way. We also have moms waiting to test apps. Our app testing service is designed to get you good feedback on your app from real moms.
- Owned / Operated Propertiestheiphonemom.com
Advertising on The iPhone Mom will allow you to reach consumers in industries or verticals such as Gaming, Education, Technology, Entertainment.
They have advertising & marketing contacts listed on Thalamus.