Desktop Display, Email, Social
- Headline:The Kitchen Paper is a food blog focusing on accessible, real, whole foods recipes. Combining (mostly) healthy ingredients for flavorful meals and treats, Mary shares her adventurous life through her cooking and invites you to do the same.
- Self / Managed Service:Managed Service
- IndustriesEntertainment, Food & Beverage, Travel & Leisure
- Key DifferentiatorI’m Mary, and I seriously LOVE to cook! Welcome to The Kitchen Paper, where I’ll share with you tidbits about my cooking, running, cycling, travel, and life in general. Mary @thekitchenpaper | thekitchenpaper.com I’ve always loved to bake — especially when chocolate is involved. As a kid I would whip up cakes from scratch in my Easy Bake Oven, just experimenting to figure out what would taste good. As I’ve grown up, and started using a real oven, I can’t quite kick the habit. I love to make new things. I love to make things I’ve already made hundreds of times before. Nowadays, I love to share what I make — so I take pictures and write about it. I am, by no means, an expert cook. Having a food blog is my way to share what I’m learning, cooking, and trying. I’m still learning a lot! Since I started The Kitchen Paper, I’ve become a MUCH better cook — my hope is that I can inspire others to also further their knowledge of cooking and therefore empower more people to feed their families nutritious, homemade meals. My husband, Derek, and I are currently taking a year to explore the world! We’re wandering through SE Asia for a few months in hopes of finding a place to “settle” for the rest of the year. Check out this post for the details on our travels! In addition to food blogging, I do some web design! If you’re interested in getting a clean, affordable, beautiful site built — let me know! Send me an email, and we can get the conversation started!
- Owned / Operated Propertiesthekitchenpaper.com
- 271652 Global Rank
- 188643 United States
- 396k Estimated Visits
Email / Social Data
- 13k display total monthly uniques
- 19k display total monthly impressions
- 41k mobile total monthly uniques
- 68k mobile monthly overall impressions