The Surf Channel is a national video-on-demand television network available on DirecTV, Comcast, Cox Communications, and Cablevision. For the latest industry news, surf videos, competition updates, and current events visit TheSurfChannel.com.
- Company Name:The Surf Channel
Linear TV, Desktop Display
- Headline:Publisher: Surfing On Television, Surf Videos, Surf Films
- Key DifferentiatorFrom the creator of The Ski Channel and The Tennis Channel, Steve Bellamy presents a new network dedicated to the surfing community. The Surf Channel will be free for consumers who have digital cable and will feature original series, surf films, competition coverage and travel programming. The new network announced its online existence to the world at the US Open of Surfing on Friday, August 3rd, 2012. The Surf Channel will be an original, free, ad supported television network delivered on cable, satellite and IPTV services, web and wireless. The Video On Demand television network will be found on cable, satellite, telco and digital. Distribution partners include: Comcast, Cox Communications, DirecTV, Dish Network, Filmon.com and more. We aim to provide 24-hours a day surf television, 365-days a year straight to the living room of cable and satellite subscribers, featuring nothing but surf! How long has the industry been waiting to hear those words?
- Owned / Operated Propertiesthesurfchannel.com
- 4802540 Global Rank
- 1373507 United States
- 5.64k Estimated Visits
- 12.4k display total monthly uniques
- 32.8k display total monthly impressions
- 14.2k mobile total monthly uniques
- 31.6k mobile monthly overall impressions