TYT is the largest online news network in the world for millennials, covering politics, pop culture and lifestyle. One of the top multi-platform online content creators, TYT Network generates over 200 million views a month and 7 billion total views, across all platforms. According to the most recent comScore ratings, TYT ranks #1 in News and Politics on all digital platforms among the millennial audience (18-24).
The Young Turks won the 21st Annual People’s Voice Webby Award for Online Film & Video - News & Politics series and was also recognized with the Audience Honor at the 10th Annual Shorty Awards under Overall YouTube Presence. The Young Turks was awarded the Imagen Vision Award and the Vote It Loud Fifth Estate: Champion in Media Award for Best in New Media in 2016. In 2015, The Young Turks was named to Variety’s FameChangers List (No. 7) and The Hollywood Reporter’s Next Gen List (No. 1 in the News category).
Host Cenk Uygur has been named one of the 25 Most Influential People in Political News, according to Mediaite. Co-Host Ana Kasparian was named to the 2016 Forbes 30 Under 30 Media List and The Daily Dot’s 20 Women of YouTube list.
TYT Network includes 30 owned and operated and partner shows such as The Young Turks, What the Flick?!, ThinkTank, TYT Sports, TYT Interviews, TYT Politics, Pop Trigger, Nerd Alert and more.
Young Turk (n)
1. Young progressive or insurgent member of an institution, movement, or political party.
2. Young person who rebels against authority or societal expectations.
*American Heritage Dictionary
2017 Peoples’ Voice Webby Award - News & Politics: Series
2016 Imagen Vision Award
2016 Forbes 30 and Under, Media, Ana Kasparian
2015 Mediaite's 25 Most Influential in Political News Media 2015
2015 Next Gen 2015: YouTube's Top 30 Influencers
2015 Streamy Subject Awards-News and Culture
2015 No.7 in Famechangers Digital Star Ranking, Variety
2015 Peoples’ Voice Streamy Award – Best News & Culture Channel
2015 Peoples’ Voice Webby Award – Best News & Info Channel
2014 Peoples’ Voice Webby Award – Best Web Host
2013 Peoples’ Voice Webby Award Best News and Information Show
2012 Podcast Awards Best Video Podcast
The 2011 People’s Voice Webby Award for Best News and Politics Series
2011 News/Politics Shorty Award
Best Political Podcast 2009 at the Podcast Awards
Best Political News Site 2009 at the Mashable Awards
- Company Name:The Young Turks Network
Office Locations:The Young Turks6230 Wilshire Blvd, Box #140Los Angeles, CA 90048
Desktop Display, Desktop Video, Mobile Display, Social
Mobile App Publisher, Web Publisher, YouTube MCN
- Headline:Publisher: TYT Network - The Largest Online News Show in the World.
- Self / Managed Service:Managed Service
- Key DifferentiatorTYT Network is a Multi-Channel Network of online video talk shows, consisting mostly of TYT owned-and-operated shows and a select group of outside partners.The network generates over 68 million views per month. The flagship program in the network is The Young Turks, hosted by Cenk Uygur and Ana Kasparian, with 1.3 billion views and 38 million views per month by itself.The Young Turks is the largest online news show in the world, covering politics, economics, pop culture, social trends and lifestyle.Young Turk (n)1. Young progressive or insurgent member of an institution, movement, or political party.2. Young person who rebels against authority or societal expectations.American Heritage DictionaryYoung Turks Awards:2013 Peoples’ Voice Webby Award Best News and Information Show2012 Podcast Awards Best Video PodcastThe 2011 People’s Voice Webby Award for Best News and Politics Series2011 News/Politics Shorty AwardBest Political Podcast 2009 at the Podcast AwardsBest Political News Site 2009 at the Mashable AwardsThe TYT Network includes the Townsquare channel, which is funded by YouTube as part of the original programming initiative. The feature show on Townsquare is The Point, a successful, long-form issues discussion show.The YouTube channel Pop Cultured features Pop Trigger, billed as “a smart show about dumb stuff”, such as celebrity gossip and pop culture stories and controversies.Other channels and shows on the network include Nerd Alert, TYT Sports, TYT University, The Jimmy Dore Show (political comedy), The David Pakman Show, Common Room, Rubin Report, The Majority Report, What the Flick?!, TakeActionNewsTV, TheLipTV, TYT Comedy, Dennis Trainor, Absurdity Today, TYT Regulators, TYT Undergound, Richard Fowler Show, Tea Party Report, and TYT Interviews.
- Owned / Operated Propertiestytnetwork.com, whatistyt.com
sports, technology, film, college life
- 75698 Global Rank
- 18469 United States
- 1.34M Estimated Visits
- 46k display total monthly uniques
- 491k display total monthly impressions
- 55k mobile total monthly uniques
- 474k mobile total monthly impressions
Advertising on The Young Turks Network will allow you to reach consumers in industries or verticals such as Entertainment; you can target them with parameters such as: sports, technology, film, college life.
They have 16 advertising & marketing contacts listed on Thalamus.