The TWiT.tv Netcast Network with Leo Laporte features the #1 ranked technology podcast This Week in Tech, along with over 20 other top-ranked online shows.
Since 2005, our shows have provided news, commentary, help, how-to and perspective on the latest trends in digital tech from seasoned experts and journalists.
Leo hosts and produces many of the shows, but as the network expands new hosts and participants are added. You can learn more about our shows here.
All of our shows are free. TWiT is supported by advertising and listener donations. We limit the number of ads on each show, and we only accept advertising from companies whose products or services benefit our audience.
As we've grown, our facilities have expanded into a multimillion dollar studio and a full staff to produce over 30 hours of content a week. Our live stream lets you watch and listen to our shows being produced, along with other incidental coverage of tech issues, breaking news, and Leo's personal life. You can watch live every day of the week (and re-runs when we're not live) at http://live.twit.tv/.
- Company Name:TWiT
- CEO Name:Lisa Laporte
Connected TV, Digital Audio, Desktop Display, Email, Mobile Display, Social, Desktop Video
Other, Web Publisher
- Headline:Publisher: features the #1 ranked technology podcast This Week in Tech, along with over 20 other top-ranked online shows
- Self / Managed Service:Managed Service
- IndustriesEducation, Entertainment, Mobile App Installs, Technology, eCommerce
- Key DifferentiatorTWiT has been an ad-supported network for almost ten years and we have helped hundreds of companies grow their brands and increase their customer base by educating our audience about their products and services through ads on TWiT.tv. Our advertisers are a mix of start-ups, established brands, and those that we helped become established brands. TWiT reaches a highly-engaged, tech-savvy audience as one of the world’s largest Internet broadcasters of live and on demand technology shows. In 2012 we established our own sales team because we wanted to work directly with our advertisers on super-serving our audience. Our sales team currently has 65% of sales in-house and is led by our CEO Lisa Laporte who heavily vets potential advertisers before allowing them on our network. Our in-house sales team has an in depth knowledge of our shows, direct access to our hosts, and works closely with our advertisers to create the best ads for our audience. We are always interested in new advertisers who have products and services that will directly benefit our audience. If you are interested in advertising on the TWiT network then email email@example.com
- Owned / Operated Propertiestwit.tv, techguylabs.com
- 79200 Global Rank
- 18165 United States
- 1M Estimated Visits
- 100 display total monthly uniques
- 100 display total monthly impressions
- 1k mobile total monthly uniques
- 4k mobile monthly overall impressions
Advertising on TWiT will allow you to reach consumers in industries or verticals such as eCommerce, Technology, Education, Entertainment, Mobile App Installs.
They are headquartered at Petaluma, CA, and have 7 advertising & marketing contacts listed on Thalamus.