Vital Football was launched in October 2005 offering club sites for every football team in the professional leagues in England and Wales as well as teams in the Scottish Premier League.
As an independent fans network we are not backed by any media or betting organisation and are very much run by the fans for the fans - unlike many other 'fans networks'. Vital Football is enjoying a growing and loyal following by offering a fully interactive football community experience for fans of all ages following our ethos to provide a platform for them to express their opinions.
The network also provides a portal for campaign groups, pressure groups and other football related worthy causes. Two such examples are the Football Fans Census and Stand Up Sit Down. If you represent a pressure group or campaign, or would like to promote a club activity and wish to take advantage of the networks UK and global reach then please mail firstname.lastname@example.org and we will see if we can help!
We rank all members by their contribution to the network with article comments, poll votes and forum posts all earning points. The league also rank contributions by each club site.
Vital Football is looking to offer more prizes to members for their contributions to give something back for their loyalty.
To that end we are looking for the right sponsor to help make Vital membership an even more rewarding experience. If you want great exposure throughout the network, drop a line to email@example.com!
BACK TO TOP
Members are able to leave article comments at the end of all articles across all Vital sites. Simply login on the front page and post away.
It is important to note this is for football discussion and banter, not abuse. See Network Protocol.
BACK TO TOP
Like many sites, we offer polls for fans to vote on but in keeping with our ethos to provide the fans a voice, readers may contact the site editor and suggest a poll. Simply click on the 'suggest a poll' link by the polls in the right hand column.
BACK TO TOP
Suggest An Article
Vital encourage their readers to air their views by submitting their own articles for publication on their team site. So get writing and share the passion!
BACK TO TOP
It is simple and quick to register on the Vital Network. Click here to register. Please note that it is essential that a correctly spelt and working email address is supplied since joining credentials are sent to the email address entered.
In the case of registration or other membership problems please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
BACK TO TOP
Each site has a dedicated forum, as time has progressed the standard set up has been added to by editors but the vast majority have an 'open terrace' where away fans are welcome for banter and debate as well as 100% dedicated forums for the use by the fans of the team only, not to mention off topic forums where talk on anything is allowed - well, nearly anything!
You can log into the forum via a link at the top of the forum page (forums can be accessed by the drop down menu's on each site).
On joining you should be able to login using the details as above. If not, please email email@example.com.
You can change your password by logging on in the forum and going to 'My Account'.
From the 'My Account' menu, you can update your password, update your email address, add a signature and upload an avatar (image by your username in the forum), and change your password to something more easily remembered.
You can also change some of the options for the forum including the style of quick reply box. We recommend you set the reply box to 'full' so you can also view the emoticons! If you wish to change your username or if you have registered on the wrong team site, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Vital Football have recently attracted several large established forums to our network. The combination of free hosting and a share of the profits makes for an attractive proposition. If you run a forum and want more information, please contact email@example.com.
BACK TO TOP
For our rules, conditions and complaints procedure, please refer to our Network Protocol.
BACK TO TOP
Help Spread The Word!
If you like the idea of a fun and stimulating football community where it is easy to get your point of view across, please tell your friends and spread the word!
- Company Name:Vital Football
- CEO Name:Jonathan Fear
- Parent Company Name:Vital Network
- Headline:Vital Football News covering the latest news, rumours, results, transfer news and comment from the English Premier League, the Football League and the SPL.
- Self / Managed Service:Managed Service
- IndustriesAutomotive, Clothing & Fashion, Consumer Packaged Goods, Entertainment, Gaming, Health & Beauty, Healthcare, Non-Profit, Retail, Sports, Technology
- Key DifferentiatorVital Network launched Vital Football in October 2005 and has since grown into the largest independent football fans network. Vital Network publishes between 3,500 - 4,500 articles a month and has also now launched Vital F1, Vital Boxing and Vital Cricket, as well as a few stand alone â€˜individualâ€™ sports sites. Vital Network has run campaigns for blue chip companies such as: Texaco, Nivea, ESPN, Sky, BT, TalkTalk, William Hill, BetFair, Ladbrokes, FedEx, Microsoft and Lucozade to name just a few. Vital offer premium standard display adverts including MPUs, leaderboards and skyscrapers. Vital also offers custom adverts and many sponsorship opportunities including advertorials, site section sponsorship and mailing opportunities. Please note: We do not do link building or SEO links and we will not respond to enquiries from Hotmail or Gmail etc. email addresses.
- Owned / Operated Propertiesvitalfootball.co.uk, millwallonline.co.uk
- 43646 Global Rank
- 2244 United Kingdom
- 1.85M Estimated Visits
- 300k display total monthly uniques
- 1.5M display total monthly impressions
- 700k mobile total monthly uniques
- 2.4M mobile monthly overall impressions
Advertising on Vital Football will allow you to reach consumers in industries or verticals such as Healthcare, Consumer Packaged Goods, Gaming, Technology, Retail, Non-Profit, Entertainment, Sports, Clothing & Fashion, Health & Beauty, Automotive.
They have 1 advertising & marketing contacts listed on Thalamus. According to their Ads.txt, Vital Football inventory partners include: experian.com, sekindo.com, spotxchange.com, spotx.tv, advertising.com, lkqd.net, lkqd.com, tremorhub.com, freewheel.tv, adform.com, improvedigital.com, tidaltv.com, pubmatic.com, appnexus.com, smartadserver.com, fyber.com, 4373, google.com, taboola.com, teads.tv, indexexchange.com, contextweb.com, rubiconproject.com, kqd.net, video.unrulymedia.com, aps.amazon.com, impact-ad.jp, freewheel.com, pulsepoint.com, dynadmic.com, dyntrk.com, cedato.com, openx.com, net.seer.com, beachfront.com, http://adsmanager.adnext.fr/statistiques-globales.cfm, yume.com, aolcloud.net, adtech.com, springserve.com, btrll.com, sharethrough.com, widespace.com, adyoulike.com, undertone.com, outbrain.com, 360yield.com, www.yumenetworks.com, gobrowsi.com, amazon.com, criteo.com, sovrn.com, lijit.com, loopme.com, converge-digital.com, go.sonobi.com.