WKNO-Advertising-Reviews-Pricing
Capabilities
  • Linear TV
  • Desktop Display
    • Brand Integrations
      Yes No
    • Sponsored Posts
      Yes No
    • Native Ads
      Yes No
    • High-Impact (Takeovers, Billboards, Overlays, Sliders, Skins)
      Yes No
    • Rich Media (Expandable & Non-Expandable)
      Yes No
  • Linear TV, Desktop Display
  • CPM
  • Web Publisher
  • Headline:
    Publisher: Public Broadcasting for the Mid-South
  • Key Differentiator
    First on the air: June 25, 1956 WKNO-HD signed on August 3, 2004 Channels: WKNO-TV/10 WKNO-HD on Digital Channel 10.3 or 810 on Comcast HD Cable Service WKNO, now more than 50 years old, is owned and operated by the Mid-South Public Communications Foundation, licensed to the community of Memphis, Tennessee, and governed by an all-volunteer, self-perpetuating Board of Trustees. In its unique role as the independent, not-for-profit, community-owned broadcasting voice in the Mid-South, WKNO is dedicated to quality radio and television programming in order to illuminate, inform, entertain, and educate the people of the Mid-South community. WKNO is committed to respond to the needs of the community, reflect community talents and resources, and represent Memphis and the Mid-South to itself, the region and the nation. Over 76% of the annual budget comes from the Mid-South community. The remaining 24% comes from federal, state, and local government grants. WKNO also offers a variety of educational services, including programming for classrooms, parenting workshops hosted by our own Mr. Chuck, town hall meetings, and more.
  • Owned / Operated Properties
    wkno.org
Contacts
PERSON
ROLE
CONTACT INFO & EMAIL
ACTIONS
Site Traffic
  • 5384790 Global Rank
  • 1044424
    United States
  • 3.43k Estimated Visits
Traffic Sources
  • Search
    39.93%
  • Referrals
    38.34%
  • Direct
    21.73%
  • Mail
    0.00%
  • Social
    0.00%
  • Display
    0.00%
Geography Breakdown
  • United States
    96.99%
  • India
    2.29%
  • Kenya
    0.73%
Powered by Similar web
Network Data
Reviews
Online Marketing Manager
Jun 12, 2018
San Francisco
Desktop Display, Mobile Video, Connected TV, Best Pricing
Review of Advertising on WKNO, they have a Rate Card Cost and Pricing Models of CPM with ad inventory in countries such as United States, India, Kenya. Great at targeting and inventory is accessible in programmatic ad exchanges. Will use them again whenever I am looking for a Managed Service and Self-Service solution of Web Publisher.
Online Marketing Manager
Jun 10, 2018
San Francisco
Desktop Display, Mobile Video, Connected TV, Best Pricing
Review of Advertising on WKNO, they have a Rate Card Cost and Pricing Models of CPM with ad inventory in countries such as United States, India, Kenya. Great at targeting and inventory is accessible in programmatic ad exchanges. Will use them again whenever I am looking for a Managed Service and Self-Service solution of Web Publisher.
Online Marketing Manager
Jun 11, 2018
San Francisco
Desktop Display, Mobile Video, Connected TV, Best Pricing
Review of Advertising on WKNO, they have a Rate Card Cost and Pricing Models of CPM with ad inventory in countries such as United States, India, Kenya. Great at targeting and inventory is accessible in programmatic ad exchanges. Will use them again whenever I am looking for a Managed Service and Self-Service solution of Web Publisher.
Files
Creatives
WKNO advertising reaches 3.43k visitors across desktop and mobile web, in countries such as United States, India, Kenya. Pricing models they offer are CPM on channels such as Linear TV, Display Advertising on WKNO will allow you to reach consumers in industries or verticals such as .

They have advertising & marketing contacts listed on Thalamus.