The [x+1] Origin digital marketing hub offers integrated and open software for digital marketing optimization through a Data Management Platform (DMP) with multi-channel execution capabilities powered by a patented real-time decision engine, Web Services APIs, and advanced analytics. This unique combination of capabilities enables companies to synchronize their messages in real time to consumers across a broad range of channels: websites, display, landing pages, email, SMS, mobile, direct mail, chat, and call centers in real time, thus maximizing campaign performance and ROI in a consistent, scalable, and measurable way. [x+1] has been singled out as a "leader" in "The Forrester Wave™: Demand-Side Platforms, Q4 2011."
- Company Name:X+1
- Parent Company Name:Rocket Fuel
Headquarters:315 Park Avenue South 12 Floor New York, NY 10010 United States of America
Office Locations:HQ: New York. Also: Connecticut, Chicago.
Desktop Display, Mobile Display, Desktop Video
% of Media Spend
Demand Side Platform
- Headline:Demand Side Platform: Multi-Platform
- IndustriesAutomotive, Entertainment, Travel & Leisure
- Key DifferentiatorData Management Platform, integration with Doubleclick Bid Manager. Multi-Platform Demand Side Platform (Mobile) Partnerships with Velti and WDA.
- Owned / Operated PropertiesWDA.com, xplusone.com
- Data PartnersForbes, AddThis, Pando, Neustar, Epsilon, Polk, iBehavior, Allant, |X|, Bizo, Bering Media, datalogix, Exelate, WDA, TransUnion, Mastercard Advisors, Digital Element, Bluekai, LiveRamp
- Ad Verification / Brand Safety / Measurement / Viewability PartnersDoubleVerify, AdSafe, AdExpose
- Approved 3rd Party Ad Serving / Rich Media VendorsSizmek - http://www.sizmek.com
Advertising on X+1 will allow you to reach consumers in industries or verticals such as Travel & Leisure, Automotive, Entertainment.
They are headquartered at 315 Park Avenue South 12 Floor New York, NY 10010 United States of America, and have 8 advertising & marketing contacts listed on Thalamus.