Andalucia for Holidays covers the southern region of Spain, the area from the Mediterranean Sea in Almeria to the Atlantic Ocean and Portuguese coast of Huelva. Andalucia is as diverse as its size and has over 800 kms of coastline, from small rocky coves to long golden sandy beaches.
This is the home of sherry, fiestas, music and flamenco. Vibrant sun-scorched cities offer their fascinating history and an education that spans the centuries of conflict between different races.
Jews, Moors, Romans and Visigoths all left their mark during the turbulent years and have produced a culture and way of life that every visitor falls in love with.
Andalucia has a soul and essence of its own that draws people into wanting more. Come, experience it for yourself.
Andalucia holidays offer whatever type of vacation you can imagine - walking, flying lessons, horse riding, climbing, diving, culture, gastronomy and of course those fantastic Moorish monuments, The Alhambra Palace in Granada, The Mezquita in Cordoba and The Alcazar in Sevilla, among countless others.
Historical monuments and fascinating cities ooze culture, music and passion. Famous for cold Gazpacho soup, Flamenco dancing and flamboyant fiestas that continue until daylight.
From 5* Grand Luxury beachside hotels to rural retreats and camping there is a huge range of accommodation to
rent in Andalucia for all tastes and pockets.
The region is divided into eight provinces, each with a provincial capital city of the same name, Andalucia for Holidays covers:
From the coastal provinces of Almeria, Cadiz, Granada, Huelva and Malaga to the land-locked provinces of Cordoba, Jaen and Sevilla the scenery, pace of living as well as climate and local accents bring an incredible sense of individuality to each corner of Andalucia. It's just waiting to be explored, every nook and cranny of each white-washed town and each craggy cove or blistering beach.
Why not explore on foot or by bike?
Andalucia has some of Spain's best walking country, and there's plenty on offer from self-guided independent walking tours to guided hikes. There are city trails and ipod guides for every area you wish to explore, isolated mountain trails or city secrets can be found in maps and guidebooks, with a little homework you can enjoy your pre-holiday planning almost as much as the real thing.
Or ride on horse-back?
You can hire a horse to ride through the numerous national parks of Andalucia or meander through the desert at the film studios in Almeria. Or if you have a dream to canter along the beach and through the surf with the sun beating down, it can happen here. Andalucia has a vast array of horse riding holidays on offer.
Or what about by air?
There's hang-gliding or paragliding off the mountain ranges, you can hire a small plane or even take flying lessons. For something a little more sedate what about a hot-air balloon trip over the immense Alhambra Palace and Granada City or the famous Ronda gorge.
Is your ideal holiday a beach and a book or two?
There's plenty of both on offer too! Andalucia for holidays on the Costa de la Luz on the Atlantic Ocean and Costa del Sol, Costa Tropical and Costa Almeria on the Mediterranean. Tiny fishing villages, long and sandy beaches, rocky coves or the Atlantic spray abound.
Andalucia for Holidays visit, explore and experience - you too will be hooked.
- Company Name:Andalucia for Holidays (AFH)
- Headline:Andalucia for Holidays, vacation information, where to go Southern Spain. Walking holidays Andalucia, monuments, beaches, accommodation,Gastronomy, cities to visit Andalucia
- Self / Managed Service:Managed Service
- IndustriesEntertainment, Food & Beverage, Non-Profit, Travel & Leisure
- Key DifferentiatorAndalucia-for-holidays (AFH) began in March 2008, AFH is a long-haul project, with page 1 search results on google for many search terms: activity holidays anda..... andalucia accommodation walking holidays anda..... holidays anda..... towns andalucia andalucia stays gastronomy anda..... where to visit andalucia.... amongst others. AFH Vital Statistics On 04/04/2013 March 2013 - Saw 7,771 visitors read 17,540 pages. Blog Power 18.8 Twitter Followers 1,505 Klout score 42 MozRank 4.96 Alexa rank 2,662,447 Any trips undertaken will also be used on the following blogs if appropriate. Andalucia Explorer Cooking Classes in Spain Luxury Spain Travel Only Spain If you are interested in connecting with us please get in touch via the contact form below or simply use the paypal button putting in your contact details and we will be in touch within 24 hours. I'm happy to work with you in your requirements. See our new Press Release section with rates of 5 Euros per release. Advertising Rates Link Option - 25 Euros a year. See a link advert example link advert Whole Page Option - 75 Euros a year Example of a whole page advert House for sale advert - for as long as it takes to sell your property. I also do press trips or fam trips just get in touch for more details. Or see these examples of trip reviews. Horse riding review page or Accommodation review page Just make contact to see how much I love to promote anything to do with the glorious area I live in and how much I'd love to see the area of Southern Spain that you'd like to promote.
- Owned / Operated Propertiesandalucia-for-holidays.com
They have advertising & marketing contacts listed on Thalamus. According to their Ads.txt, Andalucia for Holidays (AFH) inventory partners include: