Founded in October 2015, Atomx is a global self serve ad exchange for buyers and sellers of display ads and pops - both mobile and desktop. As of June, 2018: 542 digital media companies trade traffic via our marketplace - transparently and in real time. Atomx can be a DSP, SSP, marketplace or ad server. Adding a whitelabel, it can even be the main online business site for a client. Atomx is built on neutrality, openness and reliable technology. Joining our Ad Exchange is a no-brainer: we never charge initial setup fees, nor do we ask for monthly minimum fees. All clients at Atomx are connected to each other by default. But each client can set up modified excludes and includes.
Traffic Quality: We provide a range of anti-fraud tools to even squeeze something out of otherwise low converting traffic.
Payments: Trusted Buying networks pay on net30 terms. Untrusted partners need to prepay. Selling networks send their inventory to the Atomx marketplace based on net60 terms. Shorter net terms are available but would come with payment reductions (between 2 and 6%). Both buyers and sellers need to follow Atomx statistics to make our Ad Exchange work.
Restrictions: no adult/mature content, no malware/phishing/spyware/browser lockers, no auto-redirects. Anything else is allowed. Sell side partners can exclude categories and creative attributes to make their inventory only accessible for brandsafe offers. Buyside partners can exclude domains, sites, publishers, selling networks, device types, browser and many other targeting options.
"Good Bot" traffic: We can't give you a list of the IPs for our creative checker. If we do this, you can purposely serve "OK" creatives to our creative checker IPs, but auto-redirects and malware to anyone else. This would make the Atomx creative checker useless. Still what is important to understand: Atomx will never charge an advertiser or buying network for impressions caused by our Atomx Creative Checker. The way we check creatives, completely bypasses our normal impression counting in Atomx. Atomx statistics don't count impressions caused by the Creative Checker. But if an advertiser also logs bot impressions from the Google Crawler, we are obviously not able to stop him from doing that.
Atomx advantages in a nutshell:
- bid reduction only 12%, and it's not even invoiced. So no need to worry about it
- no monthly minimum fee
- whitelabel solution at $500 or $1000 one-time-fee
- Buying networks: only $0.10 audit fee per creative upload
- Selling networks: no ad serving fees for fallback traffic
- Managed traffic: you can use the Atomx platform as your own Ad Server starting at $0.015 cpm ad serving fee.
- Company Name:Atomx
- Parent Company Name:Spot Media Solutions
Office Locations:Kuala Lumpur
Desktop Display, Mobile Display
Ad Network, Ad Technology Provider, Demand Side Platform
- Headline:CONTROL EACH IMPRESSION
- Self / Managed Service:Self-Service & Managed Service
- IndustriesDating, eCommerce, Gaming, Sports, Technology, Mobile App Installs
- Key DifferentiatorAtomx connects networks, DSPs, SSPs, and other parties. We offer a fully customizable platform with no minimum obligations to commit to. Atomx puts everything in place so you can control each impression.
- Owned / Operated Propertiesatomx.com
- Data PartnersGoogle Cloud
- Approved 3rd Party Ad Serving / Rich Media VendorsGoogle Cloud
- 2781670 Global Rank
- 467177 Russia
- 8.71k Estimated Visits
They have 4 advertising & marketing contacts listed on Thalamus.