Located in beautiful Southwest Florida, it is considered the second safest city in all of Florida. It is situated among many fresh and saltwater canals. You can say that it is a boaters paradise! The population is roughly 160,000. If you enjoy boating, fishing and beautiful sunsets this could be your dream destination. The Cape is home to all ages.
There is plenty of wild life as well as endangered species still residing here. It would not be unusual to spot the American Bald Eagle soaring in the pastel skies. Outdoor recreation abounds here in the Cape. No matter what your interests, you are sure to find it here. There are numerous parks and recreational facilities to enjoy. Cape Coral has captured small town living at its best. If you have made Cape Coral Fl your home or you are here for a visit, you will find no need to venture anywhere else. Cape Coral Fl is alive with plenty of shopping, fantastic restaurants, movies, and festivals. The fishing here is excellent. Whether you are after that large mouth bass or the powerful snook and red fish.
The homes on Cape Coral start at modest prices and venture on up to meet the needs and designs of even the most discriminating buyer. You may choose from direct gulf access, river access (Caloosahatchee River) or any of the freshwater lakes and canals to build your dream home. There are plenty of skilled builders contributing to the southern style of modern architecture. People from every walk of life have found that Cape Coral Florida can meet their expectations and dreams. Much of the coastline and barrier islands are protected to prevent over development. There are numerous schools on Cape Coral. All of Lee County participates in the school choice program. Some of the schools require uniforms while others do not. It's your choice!
Located not more than 20 miles from here lies one of the world's top ten beaches, Sanibel Island. Shelling on Sanibel is some of the best in the world. Sanibel Island Florida is home to more kinds of wildlife than you could possibly imagine. All of Southwest Florida enjoys miles of beautiful white sandy beaches. The clear blue waters of the Gulf of Mexico make outdoor recreation some of the best. You will find that there is plenty to offer such as boating, parasailing, kayaking, sailing, canoeing, snorkeling, or simply soaking up the sun on a raft enjoying the gentle lapping of the Gulf at the shoreline. You will even witness dolphins leaping out of the water. The waters in Southwest Florida are also home to the gentle giant called the Manatee or sea cow.
Southwest Florida is also rich in culture and history. It was first home to the Calusa Indians. This was their home as far back as 1150 B.C. The southwest coast of Florida was the first landing spot for Spanish conquistadors. They came ashore with their galleons full of treasure and gold. It was also a haven to the pirates who sailed the turquoise waters of the Gulf.
So whether you are here for a visit or as a new resident, come enjoy Cape Coral and all it has to offer. Its small town charm will be your sanctuary as you explore all the marvelous treasures of Southwest Florida.
- Company Name:Cape Coral Live
- Headline:Cape Coral - Cape Coral FL City and Travel Guide: Cape Coral, Cape Coral Fl, Travel Guides, Photos, Deals, CapeCoralLive.com
- Self / Managed Service:Managed Service
- IndustriesAutomotive, Entertainment, Financial Services, Food & Beverage, Non-Profit, Retail, Technology, Travel & Leisure, eCommerce
- Key DifferentiatorIt's one thing to make claims. It's another to follow through. And that's exactly what we do. That is why when users search major search engines for Cape Coral, they find us. So if your looking for Internet advertising that means what they say, look no further. Limited time pricing during promotional period. Basic Link to our home page and receive a FREE listing including business name, Address, and telephone number in our "Shopping Directory" section Add your Web site link for just $5/month Silver Get a link and a placement in the advertising section Gold Ahead of basic and silver links Full Page Online Display Ad Included: • your company logo • color graphics • your photography • compelling message • Full Page Ad • Driving Directions SEE IT Companies with an online Display Ad are listed in the Advertiser section in the category of your choice, along with other Display Ad and Gold Plan advertisers. Platinum Featured on our home page Ahead of gold,silver, basic, display ads. If you purchase a Platinum, Gold or Silver Plan, your link and business listing will appear in a prominent position in the ADVERTISERS Section! Choose one of the 5 options above: Space is limited, don't be left out. We are in the process of changing our advertising options. Please contact the email below to inquire: These and other custom plans available to suit your individual needs. We would be happy to answer your questions or help you with setup on any of the plans. contact Ask about sponsoring a virtual tour with your business ad for only $19.95 per month. Special! Restaurants - Get a Free Virtual Tour and your restaurant listed on our restaurants homepage for only $24.95 a month. Limited time. Restrictions apply.
- Owned / Operated Propertiescapecorallive.com
They have advertising & marketing contacts listed on Thalamus.