The Central Valley Voice is a valley newspaper that gives African-Americans, Hispanics and other minorities an additional viewpoint on issues and events, in addition to presenting a positive image of the community we value.
We serve several functions, but reporting the news of minorities (African-Americans and Hispanics) is the general overall function. Some of which include the following:
Recognition to Community Workers and Leaders.
Serve as a Unifying Force for the African-American and Hispanic Community.
- Company Name:Central Valley Voice
Desktop Display, Email, Social
- Headline:News articles - Sports business, events, and photos from central Valley's leading newspaper
- Self / Managed Service:Managed Service
- IndustriesEducation, Sports
- Key DifferentiatorThe African-American and Hispanic consumers in the Central Valley spend over a half of a billion dollars each year. The Central Valley Voice serves this community. The Central Valley Voice reaches the Minority consumer where other papers do not. Central Valley Voice is based in Merced California and serves the minority communities of Merced, Stanislaus, Madera and San Joaquin Counties, reaching the homes of Hispanic and African-Americans throughout the San Joaquin Valley. The Minority consumer who spend millions of dollars each week on food, clothing, automobiles, entertainment, household appliances, etc., are virtually an untapped market in the San Joaquin Valley. When you target your marketing efforts by utilizing The Central Valley Voice, you stretch your advertisement dollars by reaching this untapped consumer base. With the arrival of UC Merced, the Valley is a competitive market. Therefore, it is now more important than ever to take advantage of Central Valley Voice proven effectiveness in the Minority community, and do what many other businesses are seeking to do...
- Owned / Operated Propertiescentralvalleyvoice.com
They have 1 advertising & marketing contacts listed on Thalamus.